Chapter 4

*RECAP *

He let out an emotionless chuckle

"Goodb-" He was interrupted by another voice .

" No Louis wait , Don't shoot her !!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V

I saw Louis pull back the trigger . He was about to shoot her . I couldn't hold it in anymore

" No Louis wait , Don't shoot her !!" I shouted at him .

I couldn't let him do it . Not to her , not a woman I wont be able to live with myself not after I witnessed what happened to Gemma .

Flashback

I looked at my sister as we both sat in the corner of my room. We could already here them shouting

" Gem , are we going to be okay ? " I asked my sixteen year old sister . " Yeah , I promise. " She gave me a reassuring smile before going on . " It will be over before you know it . "

"Where is she!" We heard someone shout down stairs .

" Their here Gemma . Their here they are going to take you away from us . Please Gem don't go." I started sobbing as I told my sister this .

" Don't worry Haz , they wont take me away . I will fight until I can no more . " My sister tried to reassure my twelve year old self . We heard the shouting down stairs get louder by the minute .

" I ASKED YOU WERE IS SHE " The man shouted again .

" I told you I don't know who you are talking about! " I could here my father tell the man .

" Come on Des ! The secrets out we all know you have a daughter . If you were smart enough you would have known not to let her go outside." We could here the man let out an amused chuckle .

" Just leave us alone . She has done no harm to any of us !! " My father shouted.

" Not yet anyway Des . We all know what would happen if any of the East or South found out . They wont hesitate to put a bullet right through your little girls skull . You are the leader of Street 42 so don't you think it would be traumatizing if the others found out that thee Des Styles has broken one of the most important rules of Street 42 that has been followed for generations and generations ."

" It doesn't have to be like this . " We both could feel my father was battling with a life or death situation , and in this case its Gemma's life .

" Harry I want you to listen and listen carefully. I am going to go now but before I go I just want you to know that I love you and don't forget it . I'm doing this for the best . If I don't go now you , father and mum will have to die . All because of me . " Gemma told me as she stood up .