Chapter 10

"What do you mean your father is the mayor of London?" I asked her fuming . Things definitely took a unexpected turn right now.

She wiped away a few tears before answering me.

"I said he is the Mayor of London , and its just a manner of time before he finds me . Then all of you will get locked up."

She tried coming of as fearless but I could see it was ore bark than bite.

I let out an very sarcastic chuckle before I removed my hand from her chin.

"Listen Princess , If even as try as much call for help I wont hesitate blowing of you and Daddy's little head." I taunted

"Now if I were you Listen closely , we wouldn't want anything to happen to Daddy now would we."

She let nothing out but a whimper. She can forget about any nice games . She better answer me back.

"Now would we!" I roared while my fist collided with the wall next to her.

"N-No" She stuttered . Her confidence from earlier vanishing completely.

"That's what I thought . Now you better clean this mess up before I do something I wont regret at all." With my last few words I turned around and made my way towards the bathroom.

The hit to the wall was harder than I thought , but she just makes me so extremely angry I just can't hold it in.

I realized her father being the Mayor can cause some severe problems with Street 42 . If the cops even just find out were we are there will be a huge fight that would go down , and its not going to be pretty at all.

Just as I finished wrapping my hand in a bandage Zayn walked in.

"This girl is going to be nothing but trouble I hope you realize this."

"I know , I know . I should have noun bringing her home would be a bad thing."

Zayn patted me on my back before saying.

"A very bad thing mate , very bad thing."

* * * * *

"Liam remember strictly business no canoodling with the girls." I told Liam as we entered Betty's Legs.

Me and him had some business to attend to and unfortunately its in the most well known strip club in London.

The last time we were here Liam got to distracted with a girl and at the end we never got to make the deal , just because he chose his hormones over a good packaging marijuana deal we had to buy for the month

"Yeah I know , don't need to remind me every 5 seconds." Liam grumbled.