Stressed / Niam

Niall's pov:

I was on the tour bus sitting on the couch watching some tv while Louis and Harry were making food in the kitchen, Zayn was in his bunk doing some sort of art, and Liam was taking care of some chores around the bus. Ever since they found out I was pregnant almost 5 months ago none of them will allow me to do anything, especially Liam.

We had a concert tonight and we were all excited but sometimes I couldn't help but stress about things. My hormones were everywhere and a baby on the way on its own is enough to stress a person out.

~time skip to before the concert~
We were backstage all dressed, I stared at myself in the mirror. My bump was pushing out my shirt just enough to know it was there. The fans knew about the baby but I still worried.

"ON STAGE IN TWO MINUTES BOYS!" Someone yelled but I was caught up in my thoughts. What if the fans call me fat? What if Liam doesn't love me anymore because if this What if I mess up at the concert tonight because I can't seem to do anything anymore? What if something happens to the baby? What if I'm not fit to be a dad yet? What if...

I was pulled out of my thoughts as Liam wrapped his around me from behind. "What's on your mind sweetheart?" He asked me gently as the baby three little kicks to his hands. The baby had just recently started kicking.

"I'm scared Liam, of everything and I can't control it." I said starting to cry. He turned me around and pulled me into a tight hug, rubbing my back and kissing my forehead.

"Baby calm down," he said as I sobbed harder. I couldn't help it though. "Niall, love, I need you to calm down for me." I could though.

Someone walked in and yelled, "BOYS LETS GO ON STAGE NOW THE OTHERS BOYS ARE ALREADY ON THEIR WAY. ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE." I cried harder, I couldn't control my breathing either.

Paul ran through the door at that moment. He yelled at the man to leave and told him he could send the other boys on stage for a few moments while they waiting for us.

Just as he shut the door I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and yelped.

"Niall, honey, talk to me what's wrong?" Liam asked me as he picked me up bridal style since I was rocking, about to fall.

"St-stomach p-p-p-pain." I said as he laid me on the couch.

"Nialler, love, I need you to breathe. This isn't good for our little one. It's all gonna be okay I promise." I felt a little tiny pain but then it went away as Liam helped me in trying to control my breathing. 

"Here love," Liam said holding an inhaler up to my mouth that Paul had handed him. I opened my mouth and let it in.

"In- out- in- out-" He said as he helped me calm down. "You okay now sweets?" I nodded.

"What had you so worked up, huh baby?" He said rocking me in his arms now. I told him everything.

"Niall James Horan, the fans love you so much. They find this baby the cutest even though little bean isn't even with us yet. As far as I go, I love you so much and this baby, as well as you, mean the absolute world to me and I don't know what I would do without you. You'll make the best dad ever, you're so great with kids and wouldn't hurt a fly. Tonight's concert will go wonderful, I know you can't okay guitar but you've got the most beautiful voice I have ever heard. I'm very protective of both of you and I don't want to see you guys hurt which is why I worry so much, and why I don't want you doing much. Okay love?" All I could do was nod I was so shocked .

He put an arm around my waist and the other on my bump as I walked beside him to the stage. "OIIIII ITS NIAM!" Louis yelled as we walked out and the fans went crazy at the way we walked and the fact my bump was very noticeable.

The concert went smoothly and when we were playing half a heart I was bursting my part out in my microphone I heard loud screaming but just kept going. "Since then, I've been waking up to...." I sang and the song kept going but not the way it should when the chorus comes.

I turned around and Liam was starting to get down on one knee. I gasped as he took my hands.

"Niall James Horan. You're my best friend, my boyfriend, the man carrying my baby, and my world. Without you I don't know where I would be, you push me to be my best self and bring hot sides of me I didn't know I had. You've been with me for good times and bad times. You have this amazing personality, it's so bubbly, fun, creative, persevering, caring, down to earth, sensitive, loving and so much more. I'll never forget the day we met. We passed each other a lot at the X factor but then right before we got out together as a group you ended up crying on my shoulder and I remember thinking, how is he so beautiful? Or when I asked you to be my boyfriend and you thought I was kidding, that day at the park, your favorite one right near your hometown in Ireland. Or when we were about to come out and let the fans know we were together and you were beyond scared they would hate us for it because you didn't want to deal with hate even though I'll always be there for you when it happens. Or when you told me you were carrying out little bean, you were scared but I assured you I'll be with you every step of the way and the fans would love it. Well now we're still here together and I hope we can be for the rest of my life. Will you please let us be Mr. and Mr. Payne and marry me?" He asked as he said everything into a microphone. He starting letting go of my hands as he pulled out a box and I sobbed, fans were silent aside from a few coos. I shook my head violently meaning yes as he slipped a silver band with diamonds covering it around my finger. He picked me up and twirled me gently before crushing me and rocking us side to side before squatting down and placing a gentle kiss where our baby was growing.

"I love you Niall James Payne." He winked at me, "I never want you to stress about anything."

At this point the fans were crazy but we didn't care and shared a short but meaningful kiss.