Overprotective // Zianourry

"Hey, I loved this so much. I may have an idea, it's where all the boys Louis, Liam, Harry and Zayn are over protective of Niall." (daiana_anai )

Hope this is what you wanted love, enjoy xx.

Louis: 20
Zayn: 19
Liam: 19
Harry: 18
Niall: 15

Nobody's pov~
The boys were just getting to the venue for their concert that night. Before rehearsal they had about an hour so they were hanging out in the dressing room. There happened to be just one couch plus a recliner so of course the boys made it work. Louis plopped into the chair pulling little Niall onto his lap as the boys sat on the couch. They were just talking and Niall pulled out his phone and opened twitter. The boys didn't like fact Niall had social media for the fact they didn't want him getting hate or anything like that because it would hurt them to see their blonde boy hurt.

After a few minutes Louis looked over the boy's shoulder and watched as Niall scrolled though his timeline. Louis stopped him as soon as he saw a tweet that read:

Niall can't even really sing, like sure he's super cute, but One Direction is band, doesn't that mean they're good at music? 🤨

Louis reached around and took the phone. "That's enough of that." Louis said tossing the phone to Liam who caught it and slipped it in his pocket. Louis' arms went tightly around Niall's waist securing the boy in his lap so he couldn't try to go get his phone.

"It was one tweet Lou, it wasn't even that bad." Niall sighed turning sideways and laying on the older boy's shoulder.

"I know love but that doesn't mean I want you seeing more. You're too amazing to read bad things about yourself that aren't true." Louis told him kissing his head.

—————————————

Later on rehearsals came and the boy went to the stage and the bridge was there. They were starting with little things and management wanted the blonde boy at the top and Niall was thrilled but of course the boys shot that down claiming it was too dangerous. Instead Harry went up and Liam took Niall to the side with him while Louis and Zayn sat on the other side.

—————————————-

The concert finally came that night and Niall was wandering the stage, Liam close by, when something hit him in the knee. His bad knee. The boys looked over worried but Niall played it cool, like nothing hurt. It wasn't that bad anyway and he didn't need the boys going into full on protective mode.

After the song finished the boys went backstage claiming they needed a quick break since the venue was overly warm. Once off stage Harry picked up the Irish boy and carried him to a couch.

"Does it hurt Ni?" Liam asked getting on his knees next to the couch.

"Not really." Niall told him honestly.

"Okay well just to be safe," Liam said as Zayn untied his shoe. Niall watched as Zayn pulled the shoe off and Louis came out of nowhere with Niall's knee brace. He slipped it onto the blonde and secured it, now Niall's knee wouldn't bend easily, or far that matter it would barely move at all. Zayn put his shoe back on and Liam helped him up and then placed him on Harry's back before the returned to the stage where they carried him around all night. He walked just twice for only a few seconds.

—————————————-

The next day the boys were back at it, Niall was going to get breakfast from the kitchen. In fact he really wanted pancakes but as soon as he got  out of the room in the bus with all the bunks Harry and Liam were in his face.