Sore / Niam

Niall's pov~
I woke up in mine and Liam's bed in the tour bus and he wasn't beside me. I laid there for a moment before deciding to get up. I stood on my feet and instantly remembered how sore everything was. I was currently slightly over 8 months pregnant with twins, and it wasn't easy for me. Me being a man also meant I would be more sore than the average woman for whatever reason.

I sat down again and took a deep breath before making it to the doorway of the area on the tour bus full of bunks and Liam and I's bed. The bed got specially put in when the boys found out we were expecting. I stood against the frame and took a deep breath, nobody was in this room either, this wasn't anything new though. Ever since I fell pregnant I tended to sleep a lot more.

Suddenly as I was about to move again I heard footsteps approach me. I looked up and saw, not Liam, but instead Zayn.

"Niall, you alright bub?" Zayn has always been like a brother to me so him walking in was a huge relief.

"Where's Li?" I asked, not answering his question.

"Out on the couch, he was letting you sleep for a bit." I nodded.

"Can you help me out there, 'm a bit sore." I whined. He put his hand around my waist and let me put me weight on him. We made it to the couch and Liam opened his arms up for me the crawl into.

"Thanks Zee." I said as Zayn walked off.

"How are you feeling? Not too great I'm guessing." Liam asked placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Really sore Li." I stated softly.

"How about a nice warm bath, hm, Ni? Then I'll give you a nice massage baby. How's that sound?" I heard a soft coo come from Louis and Harry who were cuddled up on the couch across from us. I nodded.

"Lou or Harry? Could you guys maybe start a bath for me. Nice and warm. Niall's not feeling too great today." Liam said running his hands softly up and down my huge bump.

They quickly flew up to help. I'm beyond grateful to have such great friends and an amazing husband. We had gotten married after the third year of One Direction, and we're now heading in the fifth year of being in the band.

A few moments later Harry and Louis came back, Zayn with them now too.

"The bath is nice and warm for you Ni. We even put in a nice bath bomb that Lou and I got for you while we were out last week. Zayn got you some comfy clothes for after too. Go relax bud." Harry said as he ran his hand through my hair before going to sit with Louis as Liam carried me to the bathroom and put me in the tub.

The tour bus run was surprising if really big go I had space. As I relaxed Liam was gently washing my hair, "you're really beautiful you know that." He stated as he fished my hair then moved his hand to stroke my belly. I got self conscious since I was huge now, I already was unhappy with my weight before but now I was carrying two babies. Liam always reminded me I was gorgeous though and always put a smile on my face.

My eyes were closed but I opened them to see Liam, he was so perfect. He has a perfectly sculpted face with his big beautiful brown puppy eyes. He looked flawless no matter what and his body looks like it was sculpted by a Greek god. He always gave me what I need and wanted and always put me first, he's always had the perfect personality.

He stated to speak as my eyes closed again. "You know baby, you're so perfect. I didn't think you could get much more perfect from the day I saw you. You have that cute little body and your breathtaking blue eyes. You're also as selfless as can be, you're so kind, talented, and I couldn't ask for a better person to gift my last name to and share the rest of my life with. I couldn't ask for a better person to carry my little peanuts either. You're so gorgeous inside and out and I want you to always remember that Niall James Payne." I smiled, I felt too tired and weak to reply. He kissed my head and continued to massage my bump as the babies threw little kicks to his hand making us both smile.

A bit later Liam helped me slip on some grey sweatpants and left my shirt off, just wrapped me up in a fluffy blanket Zayn had left in the bathroom for me.

In the bedroom Liam laid me down before moving down to my beyond sore feet and massaging them with my favorite lotion, it smelled like vanilla and strawberries. He did that for a while while I let out little moans of pleasure. God was I sore. He then rubbed my back, hips, and shoulders before I drifted off into a deep sleep in his arms, forgetting about all the sore muscles I had.