Misunderstood / Zianourry

"hey! can you do one (ZIANOURRY) where Niall is always misunderstood and getting yelled at for the slightest stuff, but once the boys see how much it's affecting Niall due to the boys distant they try so hard to get his forgiveness. Niall was hesitant due to the amount of pain they put him through. But owned up, and forgave them?" ( -phoenixriver )

Hope this is what you wanted. Enjoy! xx

Flashbacks are in italics.

Nobody's pov~

Niall sat in his bedroom, the place he practically never left. It seemed as though no matter what he did the boys yelled at him, why was he not good enough.

"Niall let's go, we have an interview in an hour." Liam said coldly from Niall's doorway. He nodded and got up, he was walking toward his bathroom when he heard Liam next door at Zayn's room. "Hey Zayn," he heard Liam say gently. "Time to wake up babe." There was a silence. "Now that you're up, Good morning Zayn get ready so we can leave love." Niall couldn't listen anymore, he wasn't sure what he had done wrong but the boys were always cold and distant and he always felt so lonely and rejected. He headed to the shower with tears in his eyes.

Eventually all the boys were in the car, Liam and Zayn were in the middle seats holding hands and he was next to Harry who was also next to Louis, cuddling him. Niall felt tears prick his eyes so he closed them, he never got much sleep anymore. He was always crying over the actions of the boys who were supposed to love him, but acted like they didn't. They must though right?

"Niall wake the fook up." Louis said harshly. "Can't even stay away for two seconds." He scoffed laying on harry again. Niall just stared out the window trying not to cry.

————————————————————

Later that night Niall said he was going to bed not that the boys ever paid attention. They were all busy being cuddled on the couch together.

"Niall, can you not cry all night tonight over nothing. It keeps us all up." Zayn said.

"Yeah, you're practically useless we know but that doesn't mean you keep us all up." Louis added.

Niall ran up the stairs crying. He packed a bag of everything he would need and picked up his phone clicking the number of someone he knew he could trust.

"Hello?" They answered.

"Hey uh, Luke?" Niall asked scared of being rejected because that's how he has begun to live life.

"Hey, Ni are you crying mate?" Luke asked.

"Can I come over? We'll talk about it when I get there." He asked. He knew the 5 Seconds Of Summer boys night accept him and they were some of his best friends.

"Yeah, you walking down?" Luke asked

"Yeah I'll be there soon." Niall told him as he hung up.

Niall threw the bag over his shoulder and quietly headed downstairs. He snuck to the back door because the front door was near the boys. He quietly opened it and slipped out before closing it and walking down the road.

He arrived at the house and knocked on the door, tears were still running down his face. The door was pulled open but Ashton who saw him and instantly pulled him into a hug, Niall smiled a bit, he hadn't had a hug in forever. "Come on Ni, come in." Ashton told him leading the crying boy to the living room where the other boys were.

Niall sat next to Calum as Ashton took his bag and set it down. Luke and Michael were on the couch across from the boys. Ashton the placed himself in a chair at the end of the living room.