Footie Injuries / Niall-Centric

Louis: 21
Liam: 20
Zayn: 20
Harry: 19
Niall: 14

Third person pov~
The boys had a practice awhile ago however were still parked in the lot outside of the venue. All boys were bored out of their minds trying to find something to do.

"Hey guys why don't we play footie or something?" Louis suggested making all the boys shoot up instantly.

Before they knew it they were all in the parking lot with water bottles set up for goals and two security guards playing goalies.

"Who's teaming up?" Liam asked looking at all his band mates.

"I want Lou!" Niall called as Louis smiled at him and laughed at the others.

"That is so not fair you two are so much better than us," Harry said chuckling a bit.

"There's three of you, figure it out." Louis smirked putting his arm around Niall's shoulders.

About 20 minutes into playing Louis and Niall were ahead, 12-2. Their goalie once agin passed the ball to Niall and as he was chasing it he tripped. He fell right on the concrete, scraping open his hands and knees.

A few tears fell from his face as his older band mates ran over to help him. "Hey, hey it's okay. Let's call it a day alright, go get you cleaned up and get on the road. Yeah?" Liam said comforting the small boy. Niall nodded as he cried. Louis scooped up Niall and the boys walked into the bus. There were a few fans screaming so niall just shoved his face into Louis' chest.

Upon arriving to the bus Zayn sat down and Louis placed Niall on his lap. "Stay with Zayn, I'll be right back." Louis ran into the bathroom where Liam was already gathering stuff while Harry grabbed new clothes and ice.

Liam and Louis returned, "Okay love, let me see your little knee." Louis said as Niall set his foot up for Louis and Liam to observe. Both of the older boys winced and Zayn held Niall closer rubbing his back with one hand and running through his hair with the other.

"This is gonna sting a bit sweetheart." Liam told him applying a cotton ball soaked with alcohol to clean it. Niall whimpered into Zayn's chest and grabbed his shirt ignoring the pain in his hands. "Shh, sh, you're okay breathe deep for me love." Zayn said kissing his head. After a moment the cotton ball was lifted, "You're doing amazing lovely." Liam said as he gently applied some ointment then Louis covered his now lightly bleeding scrapes up with a large cotton pad and some medical tape.

The boys repeated the process with the other knee as Harry returned. "My poor NiNi." He said kissing Niall's head as he sat beside Zayn.

"Hey babe, i need your hands now." Liam said. Niall put his hand into Liam's as Louis cleaned it up. The other boys comforting him as he wiggled and whined. "Sh just one more hand Ni love." Zayn said taking Niall's now bandaged band and handing Liam the other. "You're doing great." Harry said from beside them.

After they finished cleaning their smallest band member they helped him change then Zayn moved him so Zayn was laid back and Niall was in between his legs head laid on his stomach. Harry placed icepacks on each of Niall's knees. Niall shook around a bit, "it's cold." Zayn set his hands on Niall's shoulders and shushed him as he massages his shoulders, "I know it's cold baby but give it a few moments it'll help it feel better, it won't burn as much, then we can move it." Niall relaxed into him and Liam came out with a big soft blanket and placed it over them. "Get some rest bud," He said kissing Niall's head, Louis repeating his action before the two boys went to the other couch where harry was and turned a random movie on super quiet as Niall drifted to sleep on Zayn.