Whose Is It? / Zianourry

Niall's pov~

I'm about 9 and a half months pregnant, overdue. It sucked because I just wanted to see the baby, and we were all curious to see who's it was. None of us cared who it's actual dad was but we were still curious so we were going to have a blood test done when the baby came out.

Flashback

I was laid on the bed, the guys decided it was time for a baby and I was the only one capable of carrying so they decided it was only fair for them all to have a chance at impregnating me. They went careful, and one by one pounded into me until they released. The whole rest of the night was spent with them cuddling me the whole night since I was sore, and praying I was carrying their baby.

Now here we are many months later, I'm laid on the couch laying on Harry's shoulder as the other boys lounge around the room. Suddenly I felt water between my legs.

"Boys?" I whimpered scared

"Yes darling?" Harry said from beside me.

"I think my water just broke." I said told them.

"Louis go grab the overnight bag, Zayn start the car, Liam I'm gonna help Niall up into your arms. Okay Ni slow," Harry told me as he helped me up into Liam's arms who lifted me up bridal style and carried me to the car. Harry was close behind, Zayn and Louis were already outside.

Upon arrival at the hospital Harry screamed like a madman. "MY BOYFRIEND IS IN LABOUR!" A nurse came up to us and lead us to a room where I got prepped for delivery even though I was barely dilated.

Louis and Harry helped me into a gown and handed me off to Liam and Zayn who helped me get comfortable on the bed before each taking a hand. Louis standing next to Liam and Harry walking over by Liam.

"It hurts." I whined loudly as a contraction came.

"We know sweetheart but only a few hours from now and we'll have our little one." Louis said kissing my head as I whined over and over.

"I can't even eat, I'm starving." I cried.

"Honey calm down, it's okay. Everything will be okay." Liam said this time squeezing my hand.

Hours passed and I was about 5 almost 6 centimeters dilated. I yelled again as a contraction passed. Louis went to go get food and Zayn was getting ice and a nurse.

He came back and popped some ice in my mouth for me to chew on. "Thank you Zee." I told him. "No problem love." He said taking his spot back. I was now on my side and he was rubbing my back.

"Mr. Horan, are you ready for your epidural now?" I was scared out of my mind, it was a big needle but I knew it would help. The boys comforted me as she jabbed it in. I winced but instantly my lower half fell numb. I laid down and tried to drift off.

Eventually I was 10 centimeters and the nurses wanted me to push. Liam and Zayn each took on of my hands, and placed their second hands on my shoulders, occasionally placing with my hair. Louis was next to Zayn holding a leg, Harry standing next to Liam doing the same.

"AHHHH IM GONNA KILL YOU ALL." I screamed as I pushed a few times.

"I SWEAR WHOEVER PUT THIS THING IN ME IS SLEEPING OUTSIDE FOR TGE NEXT YEAR!" I screamed and that continued until the baby popped out and cries filled the room.

"Congrats, it's a boy!" The nurse said walking over to other nurses who would clean the baby and take its weight, stamp the foot prints, etc.
Then she came back to get blood from the boys and I.

"Okay so I need blood from Niall, the baby, and all of you." She said, ugh. "Then I can match them each up and see who the father is." We smiled as she got the stuff coming up to me first. I held Liam's hand, who happened to be closest as she took a bit of blood even though I was practically asleep which is why I wasn't so scared.

I then watched as she took blood from Liam, then Louis, followed by Zayn then finally Harry.

The nurse came back, baby in her arms and handed it to me as I tried to figure out who the dad was. "Well the tests came back, congrats to Mister Liam Payne. You're the biological dad of the baby." The other boys backed off leaving Liam and I.

The baby flailed around and Liam out his finger out and the baby grabbed onto it. At that point also opening his eyes. I took a good look at him. He had my baby blue eyes, but they had the puppy shape of Liam's. His nose also resembled Liam, but he got my lips. He was more tanned than me and from the little hair he had, I could tell it was brown which also was from Liam. I smiled at the beautiful baby.

"What do you want his name to be love?" Liam asked kissing me then the baby.

"Maybe... Brantley James?" I told him.

"I love it." He said as the baby cried. He missed him right after I did and the little guy instantly calmed down making all 5 of us chuckle a bit.