Cold // Niam

Leave your requests in the comments, I'll be more than happy to write them!

Nobody's pov~

It was another night, another tour stop. Except tonight there was a chance of rain and the boys were playing it would hold off at least until they were off stage.

As concert time approached the boys were perfectly okay with tee shirts on considering Harry, Niall, and Zayn all wore them, Niall's even showed a little bit of his 5 month baby bump. Liam had on a hoodie over a plain white tee shirt and Zayn had a jacket over a black shirt. No rain was in sight.

Eventually it came time for the concert. The boys sang their hearts out and danced around, nobody predicted the rain.

—————————

Eventually the boys were stood at their microphone stands ready to sing You and I. Harry was of course in the middle. Liam and Niall were on the left side of stage and Louis and Zayn were on the right. Suddenly rain came down. By mid song Niall was soaked and cold. He crossed his arms over his chest to try to warm himself up and the audience got louder due to the fact his bump was now very visible.

A few seconds later Liam pulled off his hoodie not caring if he got wet. He walked over to Niall turning Niall's microphone away.

"Here love," Liam said holding the hoodie so Niall could put his head through.

"Li it's yours." Niall said even though he really did long for some warmth.

"Yes it's mine but you're cold and wet and I don't want you getting sick." Liam said.

"But-" Niall started.

"Sh, if you get sick it might hurt the baby please put it on." Liam practically begged.

"Okay," Niall told him putting his arms and head though the holes in the sweatshirt. Liam then pulled it down and over the bump before letting his hand rest gently on the bump.

"It's still big on you, you're so tiny and cute." Liam said making Niall blush before Liam kissed his forehead and then went behind Niall. He wrapped his arms around the boy from behind and gently swayed them as the other boys finished up the song.

After the song was over Liam ran backstage and came back extremely fast. He had rain jackets. Nice thick warm ones. Niall smiled as Liam slipped a dark blue on onto him them zipped it. Liam then slipped a black one onto himself and zipped it. He walked over to Niall putting up the hood of the hoodie then the rain jacket hood. Liam then followed that up with running his hands though Niall's hair and sweeping it to the side, he looked cute if you asked Liam or any fan in the room. In the back harry was telling jokes.

Liam then took Niall's hand again and they each grabbed their microphones and went near where the others were standing.

"Okay everybody, Niam is part of the band again. They're done with their cute little shenanigans over on the side of the stage." Zayn said noticing the two.

Niall and Liam both laughed a little bit and Liam asked, "Did you like our cute little shenanigans then Zayn?"

"I guess so." Zayn chuckled.

"It's all for you little nephew or niece you know." Niall said, "Liam gets a bit overprotective."

"I'm not overprotective just watching out for you both." Liam said kissing Niall.

"He's lying to you all, Liam is extremely overprotective of his boyfriend and unborn child." Louis said as Liam playfully tackled him.

Niall did love Liam and knew he'd make a great dad, it was inevitable.

Thank you all so much for 1,000 reads I love you so much! ❤️