Please / Narry

Niall's pov~

I know when you're pregnant you're supposed to gain weight but I felt so disgusting doing so, I already was self conscious about my weight without carrying a baby. I'm almost 5 months along and have a smaller than average bump. However for the last few weeks I've eaten very little, I didn't want to be fat and gross. Harry wouldn't want me then. I think I've also managed to hide the fact I eat not even one whole meal a day.

We were sat around the table one night and I was just picking at my food, sure I was hungry but I couldn't eat it. I didn't want to be fat. Throughout the whole meal Harry kept rubbing his hand up and down my shrinking thigh. Giving me worried looks when I didn't eat, the boys also flashing a few but I just ignored it.

Harry's pov~

I worriedly glanced at Niall throughout dinner, he hasn't eaten anything. In fact it's been a few weeks since I've seen him eat and I'm very worried, especially since he's pregnant. Nearly half term too. I waited until he excused himself as the boys and I picked up. I left Niall's plate.

"Boys?" I asked as Liam was washing dishes, Zayn was drying them, and Louis was putting them away as I washed the table.

"Yeah Haz?" Liam said stopping for a moment.

"I'm worried about Ni, I haven't seen him eat in about a month or so now. Is it just me?" I asked tearing up a bit looking at them as they all stopped what they were doing to look at me.

"I noticed too, you've gotta talk to him. Especially while he's got the baby growing inside him." Zayn quickly spoke up.

"Yeah I've noticed it lately too, there's no way that baby is getting what it needs he should be eating more than usual but it seems like he's eating less, more like not eating at all." Liam spoke not hesitating a bit, he was serious, and worried.

"Go talk to him mate, we'll finish cleaning up. Get the little leprechaun healthy again, and make sure the baby is alright." Louis said shooing me off.

"Thanks lads, leave his plate please. It's his favorite so I'm gonna try to convince him to come down." I told them quickly rushing off up the stairs.

Niall's pov~

I went upstairs after dinner and I was drifting off when suddenly I felt a large, warm hand on my back.

"Ni, love. Wake up for me?" I heard the lovely voice of my fiancé. I groaned turning over but still with my eyes shut. I was just in my boxers so I had the blanket tightly around me so he couldn't see my gross body.

"Niall, I'm worried about you sweetheart." He said calmly as I tensed up. "I know you haven't been eating and I know it's affecting you, and it's not good for our little one either. Ni, I need you to eat something for me," I heard his voice crack, "please. I don't want something to happen to you or the baby."

My eyes watered as I opened them, "But Haz I'm gross and fat and already eat too much and I'm just gonna be even more gross if I eat." He ran his hands through my hair and then moved it to my cheek before beginning to speak.

"Niall, my love, you're the most gorgeous person I've ever met. I know you don't love your body but I think it's perfect. You've always been incredibly beautiful and I want to see you gain, it just means our bean is growing, he hasn't even kicked yet and I want him to but he's gotta grow first. It's beyond beautiful. Please eat for me, and the little one." He said as a single tear slid down his face. I nodded.

I got up and Harry looked me up and down, "Wow." I blushed as he got up to stand beside me. I never let him see my body ever. Especially since the bump developed. He placed his hands gently on the small bump, "That's our baby." He said in awe causing me to giggle and he picked up his softest hoodie from the foot of the bed and slipped it over my head. It still went to at least midthigh even with my little bump.

"Now lets go get some food in the stomach of yours." He said picking me up bridal style and tickling my side with one hand. I giggled and he pecked my head as he walked downstairs. I pulled the hood of he hoodie over my head to hide my messy hair and Harry sat me down at my seat of the table. We had a booth with a chair on the end and Harry and I had our side, Liam and Zayn had the other and Louis sat on the end.

Harry placed himself next to me and Liam brought over my dinner which he had warmed up and slid in next to Zayn. They all sat with me, I nervously picked up the fork putting some pasta on it. "That's it Ni." Harry said placing his hand on the small of my back. I placed the food in my mouth, I moaned a bit at the taste. I forgot how good food was. The boys chuckled a bit as I placed a piece of chicken on my fork now and ate it.

After a few bites I leaned on Harry's shoulder placing more food in my mouth. "I'm proud of you love." He said kissing my head. I smiled. "Thank you for convincing me to do this Haz. My and the baby are both happy now." I giggled as he rocked me a bit.

"We're all proud of you Ni." Louis smiled.

"We were staring to get worried for you bud." Zayn added.

"We're glad that you're eating now though." Liam finished.

Just then something happened, something Harry and I have been waiting for and it made me choke a little bit. "Haz, babe?" I said tearing up.

"What's wrong love?" I just took his hand sliding it up the hoodie and the baby felt it and kicked.

"Awe, hello there baby. Glad to know you're okay, daddy and I can't wait to meet you. You're getting so big, I just want to hold you already little bug." I kissed him and the boys watched our little moment in awe.

I was glad Harry made me eat because in the moment everything was perfect and it seemed as though nothing could go wrong.