Drinking / Nouis

Niall's pov~

We just finished with our last show for a week, meaning the next whole week we had nothing to do. Seeing as the boys couldn't think of anything else to do, we're kicking off our break at the bar. I would've been fine with anything but the bar! See I'm currently three months pregnant, and the babies can't have alcohol. See I also am pregnant with twins, so the bump is bigger than usual.

We're currently in the car on the way to the bar, nobody was riding shot gun but I was in the back between Louis, and Harry. Liam and Zayn were in the middle row. I shifted nervously before deciding to lay on Louis' shoulder. He put his closer arm around me and placed the other on my thigh.this made me slightly uncomfortable seeing as I had already gained a bit.

"You okay love?" He asked me seeing as in the past I was usually excited to go to the bar. I nodded closing my eyes as he placed a kiss on my head.

When we arrived we all went in and sat down, the boys ordered what they wanted and I just watched. "Niall, babe what do you want it's on me." Louis said putting his hand on my thigh gently rubbing up and down making me more nervous. "I'm good for now." He gave me a concerned look but I pushed it off.

After the boys finished their drinks they were ordering their seconds ones, again trying to convince me to get something. I guess it's now or never.

"Hey uh, um... Lou?" I said stuttering. What if he's mad, doesn't want it, or leaves me?

"Yeah Ni?" He said looking at me.

"Can I um talk to you alone, quick?" I asked looking down.

"What is it sweetheart? I'm sure the boys won't mind." He said lifting my head.

"Louis please." I said pleading, tears in my eyes.

"Okay, we'll be right back lads." Louis said taking my hand and bringing me outside. I shivered a bit, the air was really cold. I then remembered why we're out here and I couldn't help but cry.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong love?" He said bringing me into a hug.

"Promise you won't be mad or leave me?" I said coming out of the hug before he felt the bump. He nodded holding both my hands and looking in my eyes, here we go.

"Lou, I'm pregnant." I told him starting to cry again. It took him a moment to react but then pulled me into a tight hug.

"Niall, love, don't cry." He laughed. "This is amazing, I didn't know it could happen but I'm glad it can. I won't leave you I promise, I love you so much sweetheart." I saw a few tear in his eyes when we backed up. "Hey um, Ni?" He said a few seconds later.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Um how far along are you?" He asked.

"Three months." I said, nervous he would be mad at me for not telling him sooner.

"You goof, you should've told me sooner. Is there a bump then?" I nodded pulling up my shirt so he could see it even though it was beyond cold outside.

"Oh and Lou, love?" He looked up, "It's twins." He beamed the widest smile I've ever seen as he placed kisses to my decently sized bump.

"I love you Ni," He said after coming up from the ground and fixing my shirt. "I love you too Lou." I said.

"Now can we please go tell the boys, they're worried." He asked kissing me.

"I guess so." I told him nervously as his arm went around my waist. Walking me in.

"Is everything alright?" Liam asked as we sat back down.

"Everything is perfect actually." Louis beamed kissing me again.

The bartender came back asking if we wanted more, "Get whatever you want babe I'm not bothered." I told Louis or else he would be ordering himself water and I don't want to ruin his night. He ordered a water for me and a beer for himself getting weird looks from the boys.

"So lads, do you want the news now?" Louis said smiling at me, I flashed him a nervous smile back and he squeezed my thigh gently.

"Well um, I'm pregnant. You're gonna be uncles." I said after they nodded. They all looked shocked before pulling me into hugs and saying their congratulations.

"Okay come on lads, we're leaving now. You're not staying around the alcohol." Harry said dragging all of us out making me giggle as Louis threw his coat over me and put his arm around me, his other rested gently on my belly. I leaned on him and he helped me into the car as we headed to the hotel we'd be staying in for the next week as the boys tended to my every need.

I am beyond lucky to have such caring friends, as well as the best boyfriend there is out there.