Eternity and Beyond-[I]

The chopper landed on the helipad of the AR Designs, Arnav Singh Raizada, The Owner of AK group of companies, better known as the ASR came out of it wearing his signature three piece suit, Dark aviators with his hair neatly gelled.

There's media waiting outside” Aman, his ever so loyal right-hand man informed Arnav.

I want to see her” Arnav hissed, He had made it very clear that he wanted nothing to delay him from meeting her, But it wasn't his day it seems.

It won't be long, You can go after the media interaction.”Aman said

I can't wait Aman!!” He whispered.

Please I'll try to wrap this up at the earliest, We'll have to do this. You've come back after four years and that too as the ASR!!” Aman tried to convince him.

Arnav sighed, “Fine but be real quick and keep the Martin on standby, I don't want to lose anymore time” He ordered.

Aman nodded and gestured the staff to do the needful, while he escorted Arnav towards the Conference Room where the media sat waiting for his arrival.

Four Years Ago,

Khush.. Stop running!!Arnav shouted chasing after a girl.

Stop trying Raizada, You can never catch meShe giggled taking increasing her pace, Just then she tripped on a pebble and was about to fall face-first when a pair of strong arms enclosed her in a firm grip.

Caught ya!Arnav exclaimed pulling her into his arms.

I.. thought-Khushi gasped catching her breath.

That I'd let you fall? Not possible BirdieArnav mumbled into her hair.

I know..She said smiling.

So.. Shall we?Arnav extended his hand courteously in front of his lady-love.

Khushi kept her hand on his with a beautiful  smile dancing on her lips as the couple skipped away happily.

A Beautiful smile played on his lips as he remembered the most cherished moments of his life whilst driving towards his destination.

What is it in Khushi, That you're so smitten with her?” Aman asked curiously.

You'll know when you see her” Arnav said.

Can't wait to see the girl who has managed to make the ASR fall for her to this extent” Aman said.

Arnav smiled, “The thing is Aman, That she never had to try, She was the one who made me what I am today.” He said.

Arnieee…

Yes

Khushi pulled him to a stop in front of a jewellery shop and pointed to a beautiful pair of ankletsLook, Aren't they beautiful?She asked with her eyes shining in wonder and excitement.

They are.. very beautifulArnav replied not tearing his gaze from her face.

At least lookKhushi whispered, A blush creeping on her cheeks feeling his intense gaze on herself.

I don't need toHe whispered huskily.

Khushi looked down shyly, and bit her lip making Arnav groan internally.