The Biggest Mistake!

"Yeh sab Tumhaari Wajaah se Hua hai!!!(All of this is happening because of you)" Arnav roared in Khushi's face making her flinch.

"Jab se Tum Aayi ho Tabse!!!(From the time you've come)" He looked away, helplessness evident from his molten chocolate orbs. Khushi's expression turned pained as she took in the sight of her husband's helpless demeanor.

"Tum Meri Zindagi mein aayi Kyu?(Why did you even enter my life?)" He asked. His voice laced with anger. Khushi staggered back wobbly on her knees. What is wrong with this man!!!

"Mein Tumse Mila hi kyu? (Why did I even meet you)" He questioned, Making her go wide-eyed, Arnav Singh Raizada certainly needed to be reminded about the fact that he was hurling all those questions at his wife.

"Sab Kuch Kitna Accha tha...(Everything was good)" He whispered. Khushi blinked shocked.

"...Aur sabse important baat, Di khush thi(And most importantly, Di was happy)" Arnav said, Khushi's face contorted in pain. A painful lump formed in her throat, She controlled her sobs with great difficulty

"Sab tumhaari galati hai Khushi..(It's all your fault Khushi)" Arnav said, Khushi's face was by then drenched in tears

"Kyunki agar tum nahi aati.. Toh shyam aisi harqat nahin kartaa (Because if you hadn't come. Shyam wouldn't have done such a deed)" Arnav said, Khushi looked up with a jerk.

"Di aaj bhi pehle ki tarah khush hoti!(Di would've been happy like before!)" Arnav said

"You're the biggest mistake of my life Khushi Kumari Gupta.. Kaash mein Tumse kabhi mila hi nahi hotaa(I wish I wouldn't have met you)" Arnav proceeded to walk out throwing these venomous words upon his numb wife. Khushi closed her eyes.

"I love you Khushi" She heard a whisper

"Yeh meri zindagi ki sabse zaroori do auratein hain... Aur tumne inn dono ko hurt karne ki galati ki hai!!! Meri Patni... Ke character par sawaal uthaane ki himmat ki hai!!!... (They are the two most important women of my life.. And you've committed the mistake of hurting both of them. You've dared to question my wife's character..)" She remembered how Arnav had stood up to defend her in front of his whole family. In front of shyam.

She knew, Arnav was a man of few words. She knew everything that happened today was too much for him. The sister whom he had loved to no end was in such desperate conditions., She had perceived the helplessness in his eyes when no one else could. Maybe, Just maybe.. She chose the wrong time to go into Anjali's room. And it might be the reason why Anjali said and did what she did. But that doesn't mean.. That Arnav could get away after calling her the biggest mistake of his life!!

Getting a grip on herself, Khushi ran in the direction of her husband and Attempted to hold his hands halting his steps mid-way but before that, She slipped due to the water on the poolside

Arnav felt her hand touching his and almost immediately it slipped away accompanied by a horrified cry of "Arnavji!!" He turned around catching her by her waist before she could fall down and hurt herself. Arnav straightened her and made her stand on her feet

"Dikhta nahi- (Can't you-)" Arnav was all ready to blast on her but she bet him to that, Burying her face in his chest she pushed herself more and more into him

"Khushi" Arnav whispered startled wrapping his arms around her waist.

For the next few minutes, Everything was still. Arnav was holding Khushi gently by her waist, His face buried in her hair inhaling her Jasmine scent.