Mera Sarmaaya (Show based)

"Arnavji.. Aap ko hum par bharosa karna hi hoga.. Aap toh humein jaante hain na? Jaante hain ki hum aisa kuch kabhi nahi kar sakte (Arnavji.. You will have to trust me.. You know me don't you? You know I can do nothing of that sort)" Khushi defended.

"Nahi nahi Khushiji.. Arrey iss se bhi kaheen aage jaa sakti hain aap! Arrey.. Aap ek behad makkar aur giri hui ladki hain, Jo iss ghar ko todna chahti hai. Barbaad kar dena chaahti hai iss khaandaan ko.. Aur uske liye, Aap kuch bhi kar sakti hain! Kissi bhi had tak gir sakti hain!! Yahaan tak ke apne hi jeeja par aap dore bhi daal sakti hain Khushiji? (Oh No Khushiji.. You can go way beyond that! You are a cheating and characterless girl who wants to break this house. Ruin this family.. And for that you can do anything! Stoop to any lengths! Even if it takes seducing your brother in law)" Shyam screamed in her face trying to remain in the good books of the family.

Arnav glared at him angrily for trying to tarnish his Khushi's character in front of the family and moved forward a little with the intention of shutting him off but then remembered Anjali who was standing supported by him and helplessly stepped back.

Khushi looked at shyam, She wasn't a bit surprised at what he had just said. His desperation to defend himself was evident in his demeanour. She roamed her eyes towards the other family members everyone had tears in their eyes, They lowered their heads in shame when their eyes met with hers. Were they ashamed of her? She risked a glance at her husband, Scared to find him averting his eyes from her too. But he didn't, He stood there holding onto Anjali looking straight into her eyes.

"Hum jaante hain ki inke khilaaf humaare paas koi suboot nahi hain! Koi suboot nahi jo saabit kar sake ki kyaa sach hai aur kyaa jhooth, Lekin hum jaante hai.. Ki hum sacche hain! Aur agar aap humaari aankhon mein dekhenge, Toh aapko bhi yeh sacchai dikhegi. Arnavji.. Bas ek baar humaari aankhon mein dekhiye.. Aur faisla kijiye.. Ki kya sach hai, Aur kya jhooth. (I know that I don't have any proofs against him. Nothing that can prove what the truth is and what is the lie. But I know that I am honest. If you look into my eyes, You'll also see the truth. Arnavji.. Just look into my eyes once and decide what the truth is and what is the lie)" Khushi said. Arnav saw her talking directly to him. It didn't matter what the other family members thought, She just demanded his trust. Her husband's trust! She has trusted him to believe her just one last time. Arnav also saw a strange fear in her eyes, Fear of being left alone like she was when he had jerked her hand away from his at the airport.

For once, Both his heart and mind were at agreement over something. The girl in front of him wasn't the culprit. His heart always knew that and it had finally, Made his mind accept the truth too. He could not let her succumb to her fears. He was not going to repeat the mistake that he had committed in the past. He walked up to her direction taking predatory steps towards them, Glancing once at Khushi.. He shot an angry glare at Shyam

(PS who loves the BGM which had played at this moment??)

And SLAP!!! (Surround sound Please)

Every eye in the hall widened in shock including Khushi's. Payal and NK looked pleasantly surprised at the action, Satisfied that at least ASR had believed Khushi.

Shyam held his cheek with one hand and let out a low grunt before looking back at the beast personified glaring at him with PURE RAGE

"Yeh.. Meri Di ko Dhokha dene ke liye (This.. For betraying my sister)" He said through gritted teeth.

SLAP!!!

"Aur yeh.. Meri patni se badtameezi karne ke liye (And this.. For misbehaving with my wife)" He said. Khushi looked at him confused, surprised and grateful. Isn't this what she had always wanted, Him to stand up for her. Him to believe her