Chapter 29. - The Night is Still Young

A/N: Are we ready?! This chapter is dedicated to jennyrs23 ! Thank you for the support and love!

***

My breath caught as I took in the sight in front of me.

Four incredibly tall, beautiful, built men, who just happened to be four of the most talented musicians of our time. On the left, Brian Flynn wore a grey fitted suit, with a matching button-up underneath, and a white flower over his heart. His brown hair was now longer than last time I saw him, and he even had a slight beard going on.

On the right, Jesse Wolfhart wore a black suit, with a navy-blue shirt underneath, and a midnight black tie. His black locks were left longer on top, and he was rocking the tousled look as if he continuously ran his hands through his hair. Or rather, as if someone else had...

Next to him, a few inches taller, stood his brother, Ash. Unsurprisingly, he was the only one without a jacket, wearing only a black button up – with a few buttons undone to reveal his massive chest – and equally dark pants. His long, dark hair hung all the way down to his waist, falling in straight locks that matched his impossibly black eyes, and dark lashes. I didn't know black irises were possible until I met him in person – but here he was, with the sleeves of his shirt pushed up around his strong forearms, revealing his tattoos.

And finally... I saved the best for last.

Lukas LaBelle, the most dashing of them all. He stood tall and lean in a navy three-piece suit and a white, striped shirt underneath. His long, blonde curls were pushed back in a pony-tail, leaving that chiseled jawline uncovered.

My heart sped up as he looked around the room, surveying the cheering crowd in front of him, with a half-smile teasing on those candy lips.

"Nikki wasn't lying - they're really out to break a few hearts tonight!" Someone said on the right of me, and I tilted my head back to look up at Margot, the young actress I met at the club the first time Jesse invited me out.

I nodded. "I'll say." My gaze moved back to the four most beautiful men in the room – zeroing in on one in particular. I was really hoping to catch his eyes, but just as my luck would have it, he never looked my way. "You look dashing yourself." I complimented Margot instead, who grinned widely.

Only then did I notice the man standing next to her.

"Your dress is breathtaking, honey!" Margot complimented, lifting the red lace mask she wore to get a better look at me. "And this place..." She shook her head, looking around. "I know now who I will hire to decorate my wedding if I ever get married..."

I blushed at her kind words. "I'd be honored to." Meanwhile, I watched as the four men of Hazmat begun walking through the crowd, stopping to greet people and take some pictures as they slowly made their way across the room.

Only when Margot was done telling me every little thing she thought was outstanding about the setting, did she point to the man standing next to her. "This is Jay, by the way. He plays-" Margot trailed off, her eyes moving over my head. "Holy shit! That's Damon and Savannah Maxwell! I'm a huge fan!" She squeaked. "Excuse me a moment!" And with that, she ran off, leaving an embarrassed looking Jay behind.

I smiled up at him. "I know who you play. I'm a fan of the show."

He lifted his glass at me. "I'm glad to hear – wasn't sure people over the age of sixteen watched it."

My nose crinkled. "It is kind of cheesy, isn't it?" He laughed, the sound warm and delightful, just as his character always did on the teen vampire drama show I was secretly obsessed with.