Chapter 22. - Booty Call

A/N: Welcome back! This chapter is dedicated to NovellaReader ! Join me in wishing her  a very happy birthday!

***

I was in the bathroom, undressed, and wet in a matter of... Well, I wasn't really sure how long. But it felt quick to me! I stood under the water, and let it pour over me, until the tiles on the ground stopped spinning. Once I was washed and scrubbed clean, I jumped out, and quickly brushed my teeth. I was midway in drying my hair, bent over with my naked butt in the air, when the door opened.

The person froze, then closed the door behind them. The familiar click of the lock sent a shiver down my spine.

"If this is what girls' nights are about, sign me up." Lukas groaned, his big hand coming to rest on my hip as he stepped closer. I straightened, looking at him through the mirror. "You're quite the view."

I felt him step closer to me, his worn jeans tickling the back of my leg. One big hand spayed over my lower back, gently pushing me back down, cutting off my view of him. "Stay exactly how you are, Miami." Lukas' voice was low and smooth as his long fingers wound against the drier in my hand, taking it from me, and placing it safely on the counter.

I remained still, despite my urge to stand up and cover myself. My curiosity was stronger, and so was the pull I always felt around him.

Lukas' fingers trailed down my arms, straightening them as he went. I placed my open palms on the ground in front of me. "Hold on tight!" Lukas whispered, his curls tickling the outside of my thigh. He was crutched down behind me, his face exactly in line with-

-Oh, God!

I groaned as his tongue sneaked out, and licked a path up on the back of my leg – from my left knee, all the way up to my butt cheeks. I would've blushed deeply if it weren't for the fact that all the blood in my body was now busy throbbing between my legs.

I was sure he could see it – the way my pussy tightened and released around the empty air.

But if he noticed, Lukas didn't hurry the process up. He took his time, using both of his calloused hands to caress my legs, drawing patterns onto my skin. His touch was soft and feather like, as if I was precious china he didn't want to break.

His mouth was plump and gentle as he peppered little kisses all over my heated skin. I groaned again, widening my stance, so my feet were placed a little further apart. I was shamelessly thrusting myself into his face – and I was sure I would be embarrassed about my actions in the morning, but right now, the wine was still cruising encouragingly in my veins.

And I was turned on like crazy.

Lukas chuckled behind me, his big hands grabbing onto my hips to hold me in place. "Don't worry, baby. I'll make you feel good." His adulterated promise was dripping with the kind of heat I've only experienced during his most passionate riffs. I closed my eyes, and let him take over.

His tongue came down on me slowly, teasing me, tasting me, as my body hummed in appreciation. He licked my clit, and I nearly jumped – but his strong hands held me in place. His tongue flicked over the swollen nub, again and again, making my head spin.

A soft moan left my lips, and I felt my legs shake under me, threatening to give out.

All at once, his whole mouth crashed against me, as if he was making out with my most intimate parts. Lukas' kisses were deep, passionate, and practiced, giving me just enough that I started to spiral. My hips gyrated in synch with his lips, trying to get closer, trying to get more. My nails dug into the tile, toes curling as my body absorbed Lukas' lavish attention.