•Zach~ex girlfriend problems•

This is about Jordan, Zach's ex so don't get triggered.

"Where is Zach?" I frantically ask, as I walked through the doors of the WDW boys house. "Upstairs, and be careful he's fragile." Jonah warned. I nodded while running upstairs and seeing my boyfriend, of 3 years, sitting on his bed crying and looking through his phone.

"Baby?" I ask, softly. He glanced at me and put his phone down. I engulfed him in a hug while he cried on my shoulder. "It's okay babe." I whisper into his ear.

"No it's not, Jordan keeps posting about how she was my first and that she was using me."

"First of all Zach, she has no business saying that. And second of all, you shouldn't be crying over some bitch who things she's all that." I explained to him, as he wiped his tears. I got a notification that Jordan was live, and I only followed her so I could see what she was saying about Zach.

I requested to join her live and she accepted.

"Now listen here, you hoe. I'm not gonna sit around and let my boyfriend sulk because you're being disrespectful."

"Honey, we know I was better at sex then you. Let's just get that straight. And 2nd, I know your dumbass isn't talking." Jordan laughed.

"Fight me, i dare you too. Cuz I know for sure that your ass will be in a body cast while no one helps you because of the whore you are and being better at sex is nothing, being better at pleasure is a whole different thing." I smirked and logged off her live and looked at Zach who was shook that I said those things.

"I have the most badass girlfriend in the world." He laughed and hugged me.

I hugged him back while whispering, "I'll always have your back, babe."