•Zach~Clingy•

So Zach had just gotten back from tour and when he gets back, we usually just hang out. trying to catch up on everything that we missed out on.

but something was different, way to different. he wanted to go hang out with the guys instead of me. now im not that possessive girlfriend who doesn't want anyone but her boyfriend all the time. but you hung out with the guys all tour, for fucks sake you see these guys everyday.

so is it to much to ask, for him to just hang with me for a while? no? i thought so.

"im going out babe, ill be home around 8." Zach kissed my cheek, it was sunday and i had a job the next fucking day. which made me have to get up at 4 and i won't get back until 7. making me have to sleep a little bit earlier.

this was so hard because i would go to bed at like 6:30 and wake up at 4 then go to bed at 7. it was just too fucking much, but the job paid well so you know.

"well i won't be up so go right ahead." i mumbled shrugging, right now it was about 6 so i was getting ready for tomorrow.

"what was that?" zach asked oblivious, getting his keys of our kitchen counter.
"when are we gonna hang out? like just the two of us?" i asked him, as he walked out into the living room. "when i have time, y/n. i gotta make money bcuz all you do is sleep all the goddamn time." zach groaned at me.

whoa, since when did-.

"excuse me? i don't think you know this yet but i make my own money. i work so fucking hard to get what ever the hell i want. i don't take your money and i sure as hell don't use you for money. and are you basically saying that you don't have time for me anymore. because we used to hang out after you came back from tour but now you walk out this damn door like i don't even mean a thing to you." i crossed my arms, staring at zach.

"well things change. ill see you later." zach walked out the door. i stand there in the living room so angry, i don't know what to do. everything i said just flew over his fucking head and he didn't even give it a thought.

i stomp upstairs to take a shower before going to bed.

___________

it was still dark outside as i woke up at like 4, and zach had crawled into bed next to me. usually i would make him a little note saying i was at work and that i hope he'd have a good day. but like he said. things change.

work was alright, it paid the bills and got me what i wanted. i was a writer, but i needed to get up early so i could get ready and have the whole day to writer and edit my stories.

as the day went on, my hands were hurting from typing and i had a major headache. there were multiple cars in the drive way, meaning zach had the guys over. jack,corbyn,jonah, and daniel. but as i went to go open the door i heard talking. being the nosy little bitch that i am, i listened.

"i don't know, bro. she's just gotten so clingy. we had a fight about how much time i spend with her and she get pissed." zach's voice stood out the most. i step back, to try and process what the hell he just said.

i open the door as if i was just getting home, trying to forget what zach said. but it was hard, his words hit me deep and were now tattooed on my brain.

"hey baby." zach called out. i turn to look at him as i set my stuff down. "hi." i say, giving him my most monotone voice. he looked at me weird. my headache turned into a massive one and i wasn't in the mood to fight. but i wanted to drag his ass so bad.

"how was work?" jack asked, i smiled. "great jack, thanks for asking." my mood was up a little. zach gave me a look and was looking back at me and jack as if he thought something was going on between us. i rolled my eyes and shook my head giving him a no answer before going upstairs and changing.

by the time i was done changing and taking my shower the guys had left and zach was heading upstairs. "what was that?" zach closed our door. "what was what, zach." i rub my temples, damn my headache was not going away. "you and jack?"

i give him a for real look, "are you serious? me and jack? no i only have eyes for you. but the way you've been acting these passed couple of days i feel like you can't say the same." i get under my covers.

"how? i love you and only you." zach said with no emotion in his voice. "yeah okay." i get ready to fall asleep. "i do!" he exclaimed making my head hurt more. "okay zach! i fucking hear you." i cover my self with the duvet.

"apparently not." he argued. then his words of me being clingy racked my brain. and i just exploded.

"how do i know you love me if i overhear you talking to your friends about me? how do i know you love me when you call me clingy? how do i know you love me if you don't spend anytime with me. like i can't tell if you wanna be with me or not. because you act like i'm just invisible. and when you do finally realize im here then all you wanna do is leave and talk shit. so what can i do? i can leave your ass or i can stay and wait for your act to change. but if god answered my prayers along time ago then we wouldn't be in this mess." i swing the duvet off me before going downstairs and siting on the couch.

my headache was so bad i felt as if my head was gonna rip open and i was just gonna die. i hadn't heard from zach in like 10 minutes meaning he probs fell asleep not giving a fuck about what i just told him.

soon i heard footsteps coming down the stairs and a presences next to me. "im sorry." he looked at me. i ignored him making clear that i wasn't in the mood to talk.

"okay i get it. i fucked up as a boyfriend and i haven't been spending time with you. and im sorry i called you clingy its just my last girlfriend didn't give me as much attention as you do. im not used to this." he told me.

"zach, all i want is to spend time with you. i, myself, try and get some moments with you but i can't because you're always with the guys and with my busy ass schedule. its just too hard." i rubbed my eyes and start to get sleepy, it was way passed my bed time.

zach grabbed my waist and hugged me as i hugged back. "when is your day off?" he asked, "Thursday." i mumble, as i lay my head on his shoulder. "great, ill spend the whole day with you that day." he kissed my cheek and i slowly feel asleep.

okay so i feel like i write so much better when im hurt and sad. it's depressing ik. but today i just had a hard day and its 10:45 where i live and i just wrote this long chapter with 1300+ words. so you'll see me post on this book more often because my ideas flow a little bit better when im sad. and im going to be sad for a while, i can tell.

so request chapters cuz im down to write them.👍🏾