•Zach~ Christmas•

Request by happy0313

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I yelled as I jumped on Zach's bed.

"Stoppp." He groaned.

"It's Christmas, Zach. Wake up. I wanna open presents." I shake him awake. "Okay fine, I'll be down stairs in a sec." He rolled on his side.

I roll my eye and walk downstairs.

Me and Zach weren't dating, we were best friends. Butttt I had a huge crush on him. All the boys knew, they would tease me about it and when Zach would walk in, we would pretend we were talking about something else.

"Is he coming down?" Jonah handed me a cup of hot coco. "Yeah, it'll be a few minutes tho." I thanked Jonah for my drink and headed to the couch.

"Here comes the sleepy head." Jack announced.

Zach came downstairs with just his pants and he had a cross chain on. Ooooo I need some water. Corbyn caught me staring and lightly pushed my shoulder. Then all the boys break into laughter. Zach was obviously oblivious to the whole thing and sat next to me.

"Okay, PRESENTS!" I shouted and set my mug down. Zach handed me a present with reindeers on there. I smile and open it. It was a mistletoe, attached to a stick. I was confused until he grabbed it and put it above us. "So you know..." Zach started. "Just kiss her." Daniel complained.

I laugh and put his soft lips on mine.