•Jack~Teacher Affair•

"God did you see Mr. Avery today." My friend asked. "Yes girl and he was fineeee."

Ofc I knew he was fine. To bad I couldn't tell them my secret.

Mr.Avery. God, his curls turned any girl on. Some gay guys had a thing for him. To bad they can't have him. He's mine.

And you might think this is illegal and it totally is, but we make it work. Jack is his first name, I call him Mr. Avery to give him the pleasure.

Jack's room wasn't installed with security cameras since it was a old detention room. So when kids left, I was there alone. With him.

Ofc I was obviously be pissed when one of my friends would shake her non existent ass in front of him. It's was normal to me now. Cuz instead of one of them, he chose me.

__________

I walk into his class, great I'm late.

"You're late, Ms. Y/l/n. Talk to me after class. Take your seat." I smirk to myself and he smirked back. No one noticed because everyone was staring at me. Just one touch from Mrs. Avery, and they would cum. It's quite funny what they do for attention.

After class, my friends looked at me like, "he's mine," and I rolled my eyes. I waited for everyone to leave then Jack closed the door wrapping his arms around me. "Sorry for being so late, Mr.Avery. I got lost again." I pouted and smiled.

"Seems like you get lost a lot lately. Do you need a reminder?" He gripped my thighs. I gasp and shook my head no.
He kissed my lips softly.

"Good, I hope to see you in class tomorrow."