gabbie and y/n

dont worry im not hating on gabbie at all in this chapter. this is a chapter about you and gabbie being best friends. you guys met in a youtube video where you were meeting over teen moms. cuz you guys were both pregnant at the time. i decided to make this cuz first it was weighing on my mind to make one and second gabbie is so wonderful and deserves a chapter in the why dont we imagines. if you want more just say so! so on to the story.

___________________

"come one babe. meeting other moms will help." (you can pick who ever the hell you want as a bf but im picking edwin cuz he's my second bae) edwin sat on our couch. "will it? or will it make me feel worst?" i ask, as i kick my feet up on his lap. "it will i promise. ill drop you off. how about that." he rubbed my feet. i smile.

(so if you know, there was a youtube video where gabbie went to meet other teen moms. i dont know if you know this but here's the video)

(watch 9:40~9:50)

"you ready?" edwin asked, as we pulled up to the beach.

"no. but you say it'll be okay so i trust you." i mumble. edwin smiled and kissed my cheek as i got out the car. "just call if you wanna leave and i'll be here."

i nodded and walked towards the beach. so this girl named maddie lambert was vlogging and i was really antisocial. she turned the camera towards me and this other girl. "hi im gabriela." the girl waved towards the camera. "hi im y/n." i smile, giving her a hug.

after getting aquatinted with one another, me and gabbie became good friends. "you're like so brave." i told her as we had just finished talking about our life.

"no you are. i mean pregnant at 17. im so proud of you." gabbie told me. "not to be rude, but do you know the baby daddy?" i ask, hesitantly. she nods. "he's in a band, so he touring right now." gabbie answered.

"so you're here? does his fans know?" i question. She looks at me scared. "no, ive been so good at hiding it. i just wear hoodies just in case i do run into a fan of his." she explained. "ughhh gabbie you are so brave. i just can't stand it." i giggle a little. "you're are too. so does your baby daddy know you are pregnant?" she asked. "yeah, he's also in a band. what a coincidence. but he's currently not touring right now so he's somewhere around the beach. he didn't wanna leave me, knowing this was gonna be a hard thing to do." i tell her. "but you're doing so good. just letting you know, i've never talked to someone like i've talked to you. so many people don't want my best interest in heart and are just around me to get to jack." gabbie said sadly. "don't worry, and jack is your boyfriend? wait he's from the band why don't we. wow you guys are so cute." i smile. "thank you."

"so how have you been dealing with pregnant and all the attention that's kinda put on you?" i questioned. "its so hard, hiding my pregnancy is something i thought i would never have to do. because i never thought i would be dating someone from a band. i thought in 5 years i would be on the beach somewhere. surfing, catching the waves. not catching puke and spit up. but i don't regret getting pregnant. god blessed me with a precious baby girl." gabbie smiled.

"gabriela, wow. i have no words right now. you going through this has made me feel like im not the only one who's had to go through something like this. because yeah, i never thought i would be dating some guy from a band who was really popular. i thought i would be writing stories and designing fashion. not that i can't do that now but a baby was never something that crossed my mind." i told her. she hugged me, and we enjoyed each other's presence.

"just know if you need anything, i got you." i winked at her, "we got each other." we hugged again and exchanged numbers. them edwin picked me up. "so how was it?" he asked. "it was amazing." i kissed his cheek. "see i told you it would be."
_______________

im making a part two, im sorry that was to adorable.