•Jonah~He hits you•

Request for happy0313

"Y/n, where the fuck are you?!" Jonah's voice boomed through our house.

I shake in fear, god, he's so mean now a days.

"Yes b-baby?" I get up, and face him as he walked through our bed room door.

"Jack told me you were hanging out with Zach. Why is that?" He asked grabbing my arm roughly. "I-I didn't! B-baby please." I try and loosen his grip.

"Don't touch me." He slapped me and made me fall on the bed. Tears were flowing down my hot cheek, making it sting. "Now, I want you to clean yourself up. The boys are coming over!" He grabbed my arm and threw me in the bathroom.

I wipe my tears and get up slowly. I had no clothes to change into, damn it. I don't wanna get hit for trying to get a change of clothes.

I wash my face and gently knock on the door. "J-Jonah, b-baby?"

"What?!" He yelled. I jumped at his tone. "You don't need to yell at me like that! All I want is some clothes!" I shouted at him. Fuck! Why did I say that. I hear hard footsteps to the bathroom door. "What the fuck did you say to me?!" He grabbed my arm and threw me on the bed. "Don't disrespect me like that! Y/n I will make you suffer." He backhand slapped me and I hold my cheek. "I'm sorry." I sob. "Sorry is not gonna cut it." He looked at me, and shook his head.

"Get cleaned up like I said the first time. Don't make me hit you again."