•Jack~The Weekend•

Ooooof

"So how much time do we have?" I ask as I drop my book bag and take off my shoes.

"My girlfriend won't be back until 9, so we have a couple of hours." He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. He started to unbutton my shirt, while I was unbuckling his belt.

"God you're so beautiful." He kissed my neck and threw my shirt across the room and threw me on the bed.

••Time Skip••

I was laying in Jacks arms, after the exciting time we had. His girlfriend wasn't supposed to be back until 9 and it was 8 so we had time.
"You are amazing." He whispered into my ear, as he wrapped his arm around my lower stomach.
I smile softly and cuddle into him, just enjoying his presence.

"I should start getting dressed, Tyler will be here any minute." I start to get up.

"No, stay in my arms for a little while longer." He begged and reached for my wrist. I roll my eyes, laughing while I go back into the covers and into his arms.

"You're so annoying sometimes." I laugh at him. "But you love it." He mumbled, slowly falling asleep.

After a while, I slowly got up and kissed Jack on the cheek, before getting dressed and grabbing my stuff.

Tyler, his girlfriend, walked through the door as I walked down the stairs.

"What are you doing here?" She asked crossing her arms. I laugh and shook my head.

"Ever heard of the song the Weekend?" I asked her.
She shook her head.

I smile and open the front door.

"I just keep him satisfied through the weekend."