•Corbyn~Erotic•

⚠️Fluff⚠️
_______________

"Babe?" Corbyn walks in our bed room with some things.

"Hmmm?" I was in our bed, with his shirt on and just underwear. I was reading a book that Corbyn had under our bed, I had found it and was wondering what it was.

"Whatcha reading?" He asked suspiciously.

"Oh nothing just a book I've never seen before. It was under our bed and I've never actually read a book about, " How to be erotic with your significant other." I place the book down.

"I-uh..." he stutters.

"Is there something you wanna tell me?" I ask and get eye level with him.

He looked a little guilty and I kiss him. "You could of just asked if you wanted to do something different." I smile.

"So you're totally in to it?" He asked. I nod, while grabbing the bag from Corbyn's hands and explored it. "Whipped cream, strawberries, and oooo bubble gum." I smirk.

"Come here princess." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

He flipped us around, so I was straddling him and he gripped my thighs, wanting a entrance into my mouth.
I denied it and he slapped my ass really hard making me gasp into the kiss.

I got up and grabbed the bag, searching for the bubble gum. I popped a piece of gum in my mouth, while smacking on it to irritate Corbyn. "God you're such a tease." He grunted and kissed me, letting the gum I had disappear into his mouth.

Our tongues intertwined as we made out, while swapping the gum back and forth.

"Let's get a little more crazy, shall we."