Yet Another

"You came," Youchi quietly sobbed.
           "Of course I did. I couldn't leave you alone. I missed you," Kimizuki said as he hugged the small brunette tightly.
            The younger brunette looked up with a smile. Kimizuki wiped his tears and kissed his nose.
             "But, what are you doing here?"
              "Yeah, they were driving me crazy anyway," Kimizuki said while he scratched his cheek nervously. "You were the only thing really keeping me around anyway."
               Yoichi giggled as Yuu stepped forward and patted his shoulder.
               "Good to see you've made the right choice," Yuu said.
               "Don't push your luck Yuu," Mika warned. He still had his hood on and didn't look at Kimizuki.
               Krul stepped forward.
               "So..... Vampire him, yes? No? I need an answer here," she said.
              "Yes," the pink haired teen said before anyone could object. Krul sighed and rolled her eyes.
             "Yoichi, this one's on you," Yuu said.
             "Wh-What? But I'm not a full vampire!" He protested.
             "And this is how you become one. You drink his blood, he drinks yours."
             Yoichi looked up at Kimizuki, who was already lowering the collar of his shirt. The smaller boy gulped and bit Kimi (gettin lazy in science, not typing his full name).

              I'm going to leave it there for now. I have other stories to try and update. Sorry for the clifhanger, but there's also a new story out.
              It's just updates and rants, it has a picture of my dog on the front. I'm not going to put updates at the bottom or top of stories anymore.
              Thank you, love you all.
                ~DemonPrincessBri ♡