Life without Yuu

(Shinoa squad minus Yuu)
All of them were misrebal. Yuu was gone, Shinoa and Yoichi avoided Kimizuki and Mitsuba like the plauge, and they were being assinged a new squad member. Ya, pretty much misrebal.
"Hey, Kimizuki. Do you think they'll forgive us soon? I'm starting to miss them." Mitsuba said from across the room.
"I don't know. You know how stubborn those two can be. I just hope they're nice when our new teammate shows up." He responded not looking up.
Just then, said two walked in with a boy following them. He was shorter then Kimizuki but taller then Yoichi, with short brown hair, and vibrant brown eyes. He had a nervous smile on his face as he looked at the new members of his squad.
"Kimizuki, Mitsuba. I'd like you to meet Yara Tomiku. He will be Yuu's replacement. Do the squad a favor and don't push this one away or let him get killed." Shinoa said.
"Will do boss." Kimizuki stepped forward and extended his hand. "Hi, my name is..."
"Shiho Kimizuki. And you must be Mitsuba Sangu. Shinoa and Yoichi have told me quite a bit about you. I'm sorry to hear about your other teammate and I'll try hard to do my best." Yara said as he shook Kimizuki's hand.
"Wow, he's been here five seconds and I already think he's more polite then Yuu was." Mitsuba observed.
"Don't talk about Yuu like that! Shinoa and I miss him even if you don't! Stop talking like you already hate him!" Yoichi yelled. He then staggered over to the small squad leader and whimpered into her chest.
"Y-yoichi. Please, don't be mad anymore. Like we said we didn't mean to." Kimizuki begged once more.
"I-i'm sorry. I'll be right back!" Yoichi ran out of the room crying and Kimizuki ran after him.
That left Shinoa, Mitsuba, and Yara alone.
"So, Yara was it? Why did you join the Moon Demon Company?" Mitsuba asked.
"Well, a few years ago when the virus hit, my parents and older siblings were killed by it. The vampires raded the city, but they didn't catch me. Because I ran. It was the last dying words of my older brother before the virus completely killed him." He explained with his eyes glued to the floor.
"That sounds hard. Don't mind me asking, but what kind of wepon do you have?" Shinoa questioned.
He reached behind his back and took out a baton sort if thing. (All I was thinking was Yuki Cross and Chat Noir.)
"This is Ridakio." He said.
Mitsuba had a confused look. "Is he an extending baton or something?"
"Ya, thats exactly what he is." Yara laughed slightly.
Just then, the door opened and in walked Yoichi, Kimizuki, and Shinya who was holding a peice of paper.
"Shinoa, you need to keep better watch over your teammates. I found these two crying and making out in the hall when I came to drop off your orders." He said.
"Ooohh. Love birds much?" Shinoa teased.
"Oh shut up! We just made up and I  finally did what you told me to and confessed how I felt about him. So drop it!" Kimizuki snapped.
"Wow, your starting to act like Yuu when..." Mitsuba trailed off after and pinned her eyes to the floor.

Alright, that's that and all. Sorry I've been dead for so long. Keep in mind that I have school and now we have three classes a day that last two hours each instead of seven classes that last 45 minutes each. And this is so we can take ISATs in two classes. That's all. Just math and language.
Anyway. More complaining on my part, but this one is my fault. I now have four stories going at once. None of them are completed or evean half done. Well, maybe Salt King Yuu x Mika but you get my point.
Untill next time, goodbye and thanks for the support and great ideas!