Leaving

Sorry for the late update. I've been busy. Now it's summer and I can write more.

(Yuu's p.o.v)
Ok. Ok. I've got to calm down. It dose no good to be nervous when you're about to leave for a few days with your boyfriend soon to be fiance.
The day that Mika and I were leaving for the little trip was finally here. But now, I'm so nervous something will go wrong that it's getting to me. I had thoughts like will he say yes, will he say no? If he says no, how will it affect out relationship? Just normal nervous stuff like that.
"Yuu-chan? Is something wrong?" Mika askes with worry in his eyes and tone.
"Ya, I'm fine. Just a little nervous, that's all." I said once he got my attention.
"What are you nervous about?"
"Hm. Don't worry about it. It's a suprise for later. We should probably get going." I said as I went to the table to get the basket Krul gave me.
When I had the basket in my left hand, I wrapped my right around Mika's waist to bring him closer and started walking.
The vampires at the city outskirts who keep track of coming and going usually give everyone a bad time when they leave, but today, they just moved aside. When we passed, one of them wispered to me.
"Congratulations. Live well, Yuichiro and Mikaela Hyakuya."
That suprised me, but luckily Mika didn't hear him say that. That would have ruined it.

(Time skip because it almost five a.m.)

After walking for half a day through the forest, crossing a few ditches, and Mika stumbling over a tree root and me catching him, we got to the two story mansion Krul was talking about.
"Wow. Krul has really outdone herself this time. This place is beautiful." Mika said when we got to the edge of the forest.
"I bet is just as pretty inside. But none of this can catch my eye better then the wonder next to me." I nuzzled my nose into his hair and he did something I haven't heard him do in ages, not even when I became a vampire. Mika giggled.
Now, I've heard him laugh recently, just last night he was rolling on the floor (literally) when I told him how much I was starting to truly hate the humans I once called family. He thought it was funny because I was once willing to die for them and it's only been a few months scence I left with him.
But this giggle, it reminded me of when we were younger, when we lived with the other kids. It made me remember why I loved him so much. Not that I forgot, it just brought back more reasons. Other then the obvious ones.
"Mika."
"Hm?"
"You need to giggle more often." When I said that, he blushed and turned his head slightly.
We started walking to the mansion and went in. It was nicely kept. Krul told me she sent all the servants away for as long as we stayed there so we could be there alone with just the two of us.
I put the basket down in the kitchen and walked with my beloved up to the master bedroom we'd be sharing. It's only natural to share a bed with your boyfriend, right? Especially when you're about to propose to him, right? Ya, I'm right.
"Yuu-chan, you're staring off into space agian. What do you keep thinking about that's making you so scared?" He asked as he cuddled up next to me on the bed.
"Nothing. Come on, let's go change out of our uniforms. There are other clothes here that Krul left us. They even have UV sheilds on them so we don't have to take the ones off our uniforms."
"Well, that's convenient."
We got up and went to the closet. On one side, it had large clothes, and on the other it had medium clothes. I guessed the smaller ones were for Mika, who, unlike me, didn't have to build up muscle mass to be strong. That and he's a little shorter then I am.
We got changed and went to sit outside on the balcony to watch the sun go down. We sat there for a little bit in silence before I told him I needed to grab something.
"Don't be long, I'll get lonely." I heard over my sholder.
When I came back, with what I needed, I went onto one knee in front of him.
"What are you doing?" He asked when he saw me kneeling.

That's where I'm leaving it for now. Have fun with your guessing game of what's going to happen.