Sorry Kimizuki. Now I'm one.

Alright. So the person who got the reference from the last chapter was Gurenichinise7. Congrats and hope you enjoy this. Also, now that school's in, I wont be able to updated as much. Please don't comment 'plz update' all the time. It drives me nuts.

(Dining room)
When the humans looked up, they saw the Mika first. Then in came Yuu with Yoichi following but with his eyes closed. That provided the awnser to why he kept bumping into things.
"Yoichi, you can come sit down if you want." Yuu said.
"Here. Let me help." Mika giggled as he walked over and guided the brunette to the head chair.
"Thank you, Mika-kun. Much appreciated." He said.
"Why are his eyes closed? Did you take out his eyes?!" Yara yelled.
"What? Why would they do that? Baka." Mitsuba droned.
"But Yara's right. They might not have taken them out, but they did something." Shinoa observed.
"Very good Miss Hiragi. There is something done to his eyes. And you wont like it one bit." Mika quietly stated.
"Then show us already, you bleach blond bastered. Unless you're to stupid to know what happened like you're too stupid to make conversation." Kimizuki challenged.
In a second, Mika had vanished from sight. But it only took one more for him to have gotten over to the pink haired soldier and tackled him.
With one hand on Kimizuki's throat, he snarled, "I'm feeling a little thirsty. May I partake from your neck? Thanks."
Before Kimizuki had any say in it, he felt Mika's weight dissappear, and his chair was stood back up.
"Come on babe. Really? I know that you know I told you not to take more unless you need it. Come on, let's go back over here." Yuu calming told Mika. Right before he slapped the
other across the face. "And you. Disrespect him again and you'll have worse then a sore cheek."
"Yuu-kun, Mika-kun. Can I open my eyes yet?" Yoichi asked.
"Sure. Show them what we did." Yuu said.
Slowly, Yoichi opened his eyes. Slowly, he tilted his head up. And ever so slowly, did it dawn on the squad, exactly what Mika and Yuu did.
"N-no. Not another one." Shinoa croaked.
"Why dose this keep happening to our squad? It's unfair." Mitsuba cried.
"Yoichi-san. Why?" Yara questioned sadly.
"Hehehe. Hey Yuu-kun?"
"Ya Yoichi?"
"Do these vampire eyes make my cheeks look fat?"
The three vampires started laughing like this was the funniest thing in the world.
"Oh, and sorry Kimizuki. Now I'm one." The brunette chuckled as he stood up.
Yuu put his arm back around his blond and then the three walked out of the room still giggling and joking around.
All while the other four soldiers sat and...

There we go. Congrats to Gurenichinise7 for winning the contest.
And the next one is to finnish the sentence. I couldn't come up with an end to the last sentence, so if you private message me the beginning and your end to the sentence, I'll start the next chapter with it. And I'll include your name with it at the beginning.
And remember, no more comments asking me a million times for an update, you know who you are. I'll try to update soon.
Peace, my lovely readers.