Gekkoin

Wah!!! Sorry, that took forever! Here you go.

(Yoichi's P.o.v)
"Yoichi. Hey, wake up!"
I heard someone calling my name.
I opened my eyes to see another pair of red starting back.
"Wow. So you really did it. I'm kinda suprised, but not really."
"What do you want, Gekkoin?"
"Calm down. After today you'll never get to see me agian so I want to make this a little sentimental."
"What do you mean?" I ask, my voice quivering slightly.
"I mean that vampires can't weild demon wepons, so you cant be my master any more. Oh well. This is your fault." He said nonchalantly.
"Is this what happened between Yuu-kun and Ashuramaru?" I once agian questioned.
"Yep. But Yuichiro did this for love. His love of that vampire, so he was obviously willing to do anything to be with him. He most likely doesn't care one bit."
"You'd think he'd care a little bit."
"I know he didn't because vampires can't use demon weapons. Which means I'll never see you agian. It was nice knowing you, Yoichi."
And then he disappeared.

When I jerked awake, I saw I was in the back of a car. Yuu was driving (yikes) and Mika was asleep in the passenger seat.
"Oh, you're awake Yoichi. How was your nap?" He whispered so he wouldn't wake his blond up.
"I guess I saw Gekkoin for the last time. Did that happen to you and Asuramaru?" I asked just as quietly.
"Ya. But I don't care. I have Mika, and I would kill anyone with my bare hands to save him."
"I can see why. He is beautiful, just like you said when we were human."
"Haha, ya. We're almost there, then you can meet Queen Krul."
"Right." And the rest of the car ride was silent.