Chapter 14 - New problem

"Me? A guardian? There must be a mistake. I'm can't be guardian." She told them.

"But you are. Man in Moon chose you."

Elsa looked up at the moon. It was a full moon tonight. Its light was bright and reflected off the snow the four of them stood on.

"Is he the one who makes us not be seen by other?" She asked after a long silence.

Jack was the one who answered. "Yes and no. The reason why people can't see you is because they don't believe in you. If you become a guardian, the children start to believe in you and can see you. So, yes, he is the one who made it impossible for people to see you."

Elsa thought about it for a minute before glaring at them and the moon.

"Then I want nothing to do with it. Now if you'll excuse me I have a castle to rebuild."

She walked off toward the ruins of ice. Olaf followed her and waved back at their savers. North started to talk to Jack through whispers.

"What now?"

"Well, we go with my original plan."

"You never told me this plan."

"You just stay here."

Jack flew over to Elsa.

"I'm sorry about your ice castle. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"You can help by leaving." She answered without looking at him.

"Are you sure? I mean, it might be useful to have another hand to help you out."

"I can do it by myself, thank you very much."

They stopped in front of the ruins. Elsa pulled off her gloves and shoved them into her pocket. She rises her hands, closed her eyes, and focused on melting the rest of it. Sure, the water would turn to ice, but that wasn't a problem for her.

"Why didn't you just undo it?" Jack asked.

"Because I don't know how."

"I could teach you how."

"I don't need your help. Just go away." Elsa was getting mad now. This boy would not stop talking to her. Why wouldn't he just do as she asked?

"You know, it's real easy. All you have to do is-"

"I said leave me alone!" She yelled and shot an ice spike at him. He dodged it with his staff, but Elsa was shocked at her actions.

"No... oh no. No. No no no..." she mumbled over and over to herself till she was in tears. "It's happening again."

"What is? What's happening Elsa?"

He took a step closer, but she took three steps backwards.

"No! Don't come near me. I don't want to hurt you."

She flipped out and flew off to some unknown place. Olaf looked at Jack. Jack looked back at him.

"Where'd she go?" Jack asked the snowman.

"Antarctica, probably. Whenever she loses control of her powers she goes there till she regained control."

"But why does she lose control?"

"If she's mad, sad, or scared, she freaks out and does something like that ice spike. The power takes over and she can't stop or undo it."

So it is happening again, Jack thought.

“Do you have any idea when she’ll be back?”

“Nope.” Olaf said popping the ‘p’.

“Well then,” he started, “I better go get her.”

And just like that, he began to flew toward Antarctica.