Chapter Thirty-Six - Doctor Madie Is In!!!

Jakes P.O.V

I wake up sore as hell; I look around and noticed I'm in my bed. I try to move but pain shoots up and down my body. I continue looking around and notice Madie is sleeping on the corner of the bed. I wonder why she didn't sleep in my bed. Did I say something wrong? I study her perfect face and notice tear stains on her cheeks. I started to think back what happened last night and then it came to me. I remember Madie getting a text from my phone and freaking out. So she laid me against the wall and made sure Jen and Nolan were not in danger. As soon as she left I felt someone punch me in the face and I fell to my hands and knees. Then they picked me up and threw me into the mirrors and I blacked out again. I guess I was moving around a lot because I felt a warm hand rub my face. I open my eyes and notice Jen checking out the wounds on my face. I whisper so I don't wake Madie, "Good morning sister" she just smiled and nodded her head. "I would hug you but I can't move without being in pain" "I know Jake, don't do anything to overdo your already hurt body" I look at Madie sleeping so peacefully. "She stayed next to you making sure you were taken care of all night, I'm surprised she didn't crash earlier" I was just speechless, Madie someone I hurt and let down so many times, took the time to make sure I was ok. I felt tears stream down my face. "Yeah do we have any pain meds?" I ask through gritted teeth. "Mom and dad went to get you some, they will be back soon" I just nodded and asked her to leave me to rest some more but I just watched Madie sleep and thought how I ever meet someone so great.

Madison's P.O.V

I wake up and noticed Jake was sleeping, so I got up and left his room. As I was leaving, I ran into Jen, who was waiting outside Jake's room with her arms crossed. "Um how long have you been waiting there?" I asked hoping she didn't blame me for what happened to Jake. She didn't say anything; she just tackled me in a hug. After 5 minutes, she finally talked; she pulled away from the hug. "So Nolan...I'm his aunt?" My eyes got huge and I could not find a way to talk my way out of it this time. "I knew it" Jen said jumping up and down grinning like a crazy person. "Shhh. Jake does not know" she stopped jumping and covered her mouth. "You have not told Jake yet" I was afraid Jake would wake up and hear our conversation so I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the bathroom. "Yes I have not told him, I just don't know the right way how" "Well his birthday is in five days, why not give him the present of a life time?" My mouth dropped to the floor, I forgot Jake's birthday was in five days. "That's right him and Nolan have the same birthday" she started to freak out again, "You mean Nolan was born on Nov. 28 to!" I smile and nod. "Well my parents and I were correct then" I freaked out a little, "His parents knew" she laughed "Well when you watch a child for a day, and that child looks a lot like Jake when he was that young our parents would find out" and with that she walked out of the bathroom and left me standing in the bathroom thinking, I will tell Jake about our son...in five days.

Two Days Pass....

Jake's P.O.V

For the last two days Madie never left my side, I felt special. I called her my doctor all the time and she just smiled and laughed. I can walk some and the swelling has gone down to where you can't tell a got beat up. I'm sitting down watching Spongebob with Madie and Nolan and I could not help but smile thinking about how I got two special people in my life and I didn't care if one was not my own child. I just watched as Nolan laughed through the whole episode. I felt Madie get up, I grabbed her arm, "No sit down you waited on me hand and foot, it's my turn to wait on you two" she laughed and smiled, "You can barely stand, yet even walk much and you want to wait on us" she laughed all the way to the kitchen. I followed her in there and I saw Madison's phone blinking. I unlocked it and noticed it was a text from Scooter:

"You have an interview with Stacy Smiles; do you feel up to it?"

I did my best puppy dog face to Madie to let me go but she was holding her ground. I went to text Scooter back no but then I got an idea, I walked back to the living room and got Nolan. I whispered my plan to Nolan and then walked back in with him. I lifted him up on the counter. We put our faces together and did our best puppy dog faces. Madie tried holding her ground but broke just after two minutes of us team working the puppy dog face. I high fived him and just laughed. Madie helped me up stairs to get ready for my interview. She sat me on the bed and picked out my whole outfit. She laid me down and told me to relax as she stripped me down to nothing. She finally found a pair of boxers she liked that would go with the outfit she had planned out in her mind. I thanked her for finally covering me up, so if anyone walked in would not wonder what was going on. So laying there in just blue and white checkered boxers she walked in my closet and returned with a dark blue button up shirt and black pants with my favorite black shoes. "Wow you know how to dress me" I said as she was buttoning the last button on my shirt. I hugged her and started kissing her neck. She stopped me before I could find her sweet spot again, "If you find it again then we're not going to make your interview on time" she said placing her hand over my lips. I just smiled and licked her hand. She yelled gross and went to rub it off on me but stopped. "You're lucky I just dressed you or I would rub this on you" she helped me down stairs and Nolan ran up and tackled hugged my leg, "I want to go with you" I smiled and looked at Madie, "Fine I guess he can come" I smile and mouth Thank You to her and picked him up. Madie helped me to my car but put me in the passenger side. "Why are you putting me on this side of the car?" "Cause I'm driving, you might of healed a little but you're not driving just yet" as she helped me in the car and shut the door.