Chapter Seventeen - Getting Back To Normal??

Madison's P.O.V

I wake up screaming from a nightmare, I try to sit up but something is holding me. I look around the room and remember I'm in a hospital but that all I remember. I try to move but someone is holding me, I look up and see the kid from yesterday in my hospital bed. I thought to myself, when did he move to my bed??? I didn't want to wake him so I just listened to his stead breathing with helped calm me down. I look at him again and I felt really sad, I just wish I knew who he was. cause I remember his face when I walked on this room yesterday for the first time, it was like a kid in a candy store with an unlimited money supply. I just watched him sleep until I slipped into sleep too.

Jake's P.O.V

I wake up in Madie's hospital bed and for the first time in months I'm smiling. even asleep she looks beautiful. I just soak in the moment, and then the nurse from last night walks in with her hand over her eyes. I chuckle "Nothing happened" she peaks through her fingers " well I don't know when I see two people in bed with one of them with no shirt on" and she winks. "I woke up late night and seen Madie having a horrible nightmare so I moved to her bed to hold her and comfort her" I say with a smile. the nurse walks over and reads the machines and then waves and leaves. I look down and see Madie looking at me about to cry. "What's wrong?" I pull her closer to my chest and start rubbing her back. she pulls away and sits on the side of the bed, "I'm sorry I don't remember you" she says through the tears. I go to hug her when she pulls away "I don't want to hurt you cause I see how much you care about me and I can't even remember who you are" just then scooter my tour manger walks in "Sorry to interrupt, but Jake its time to leave to L.A" shit I forgot I'm leaving to L.A. for week to record my new single. I went to speak but Madie was already saying "Don't be he was just leaving" she won't even meet my eyes, I started to walk out and said "If you ever want to talk I'm a text away" and I left before the tears came flooding down .

Madison's P.O.V

Jake walks out and I cry for an hour straight. I want to remember him, I really do but I can't. the rest of the day was a blur until a nurse walked in to check me over for the last time "So are you ready to leave?" she asks me. "Yeah but don't I need a ride to leave?" she chuckles "The people are outside wait for you, I will send them in" as she left I started to wonder who it could be. just then my door opens and two people walk in. A boy in a white T-shirt and jeans with a black leather coat on and the girl was wearing a purple sundress with purple flats with her hair all done up in a ponytail. "Who are you guys" they both smile and the guys grabs my hand and helps me stand, "Hey I'm your boy friend Brock and this is your best friend Brook and we're here to take you home" 

well hope your enjoying the book so far and I can't believe I'm going to see Jake in concert in two weeks!!!!!!

please vote, comment and like!!!!!!!

1) Do you think Madie will ever remember Jake?

2) Did you ever see Brock and Brook back?

3) what do you think of the book so far?