Chapter Thirty - I'm All Alone...

Madison's P.O.V

I wake up with Nolan's feet in my face, I smile and tickle his toes. he laughs and talks me in a hug, "Good morning mommy, can we just lay here all day?" when he said that I remember Jake saying the same thing the day of his first tour. I feel a tear run down my face and Nolan wiped it with his thumb, "Why are you crying mommy?" I just smile and thought "Father like son" "Nothing just remembering but you need to get dressed and get ready for daycare" I makes the same sad face Jake made last night when I yelled at him. Nolan slide off my bed and walked to his room. I got up and got into my work uniform and went to my wake up Marisa. I walked into the living room and notice Marisa was not there. I walked into the kitchen and there she was making breakfast. "Good morning sunshine, pancake?" I laugh and make a plate for me and Nolan to go. I hear Nolan walking down the stairs and he comes in wearing a snapback, plain white shirt, a vest, jeans and his cameo chucks. I just stair at him and he reminds me of his father too much, I just smile at that thought. I look at my phone "Wow I'm going to be on time for once" I sit Nolan down and set his plate of pancakes in front of him and my phone vibrates. I unlock it and it's from Kyle:

"When do you get off work I want to take you out to dinner tonight"

"7 just pick me up at my place so I can freshen up and change before it k"

I smiled and then I get a message from Jake I just ignore it and start eating my pancakes.

Jake's P.O.V

I woke up in my car outside my house, I remember what all happened last night and put my hands on my face. I finally grab my phone and see everyone but Madison blew up my phone, maybe she didn't hear the song last night. I decide to text her anyway

"Hey good morning are you busy today...want to hang out?"

after 20 mins with no reply I knew she just ignored it. I sigh and walk into my house. I get in the shower and think of all the great memories of Madison. I got out and put on a black and white young and reckless shirt. black jeans and black tims. grab a snapback of my shelve and headed to my car. I wanted to go see her but I knew she didn't want to see me, so I tweeted out

"heading to the mall for the day...meet and greet anyone"

let's hope this gets my mind off her.

Madison's P.O.V

I kept looking at the clock wishing it would hurry up and be 7. I sigh and the fact were dead today does not help the day go by faster. I hear my name being yelled from the kitchen. I head back there to see my boss ready to leave. "Um we have hour left before we close?" I say confused. she laughs "Well I'm closing up early I have a date" she says getting all crossed eyed and smiling. I laugh "Ok let me go lock up and turn off the open sign. I run back up front to see Kyle walk in. "Um our date is not until 7 what are you doing here?" he smiles "Just making sure your okay" I blush "I'm fine in fact we're closing early" I grabs me in a hug "Ok I will take you home and then well head to some where special" I playfully slap his arm "You know I hate surprises" I hurry up and turn the sign off and locked up and grabbed my purse and phone and headed home. I get home and go put on this skin tight black dress that Jake loved and some black pumps. applied some touche up to my make up and hair and walked down to a jaw dropped date. "What you don't like it" he stumbles over "No you look amazing" he loops my arm through his and lead me to the car. we have been driving now for 35 mins and we're in the middle of no where. "Where are we going" I say slightly annoyed. he just chuckles "We're here in fact" I look up and we pull up to a cabin, "Awwe its amazing Kyle" he walks over and opens my door and helps me in the cabin. he starts a fire and open some wine. he handed me a glass and I just set it down on the lamp stand. he chugged his glass and the walks over to me and picks me up an sets me on the counter. he then started to kiss my neck. I let him cause its been awhile since anyone did. it was going all good until he started to move his hand up my dress, "Kyle no stop" he didn't listen to I pushed him away and he fell I went to leave when he grabbed my foot and pulled me down. he got on top of me and I could smell the strong sent of alcohol on his breath, he started ripping my dress. I felt tears streaming down my face and thought not again. he went down my dress and tried to finger me but that meant I had a free hand. I felt around for something and then found something. I grabbed it and blasted Kyle in the head. he fell off of me, I got up and noticed he is our but not for long. so I grabbed my shit and his car keys and left not knowing where I was going.

Mrs Honeywell's P.O.V

I checked my watch again, I sighed "Where is Madison, she is never this late. its already 9:30" I walked over to Nolan drawing. I knelt down "What are you drawing their Nolan?" he just sat there still coloring, then he wrote in his white board "My family" I noticed him and his mother and then a blacked out figure, it must be the father. I sighed "I wish your mom would come already" he writes on his board "Try this" and pulls out a crumpled paper. I unfold it to a number, I hesitated to call but I was getting worried. I dialed and in the third ring someone answered

"Hello?"

"Yes this is Mrs Honeywells and are you Mr. Miller?"

Jake's P.O.V

"yeah I am what can I help you with"

"Well Madison has not picked up her son yet and he gave me your number"

I was little shocked that Madie gave her son my number.

"so what's your address so I can come pick him up?"

I write down the address and hang up. I was laying down for bed when the phone rang, I was hoping for Madison but I got her kid calling me. I hurry and put back on my shirt and slipped on my ugg slippers and ran to my car. I punched in the address into my TomTom and it would take me 20 mins to get there. I pull up and ran inside, sitting down at a table was a women and a kid. "Um I'm Jake Miller, you called me" the lady, I'm guessing is Mrs Honeywells, taps the kid on the shoulder. he looks up and runs to me, I kneel down and he tackles me in a hug. he pulls away "Do you know where my mommy is?" the teacher gasped like someone just fired a gun "What is wrong?" I say to the teacher "Its just Nolan never speaks to anyone but his mother, your the only other person who he talked to" I felt happy that this kid trusted me I picked him up "No I don't know where she is but I swear we will find her" I look at Mrs Honeywells "Do you have an extra car seat I could buy off you?" she laughed "Madison has one her as extra if she sent someone other then her here to pick up Nolan" she walked in a room and walked out holding and car seat. she helped me set it up in my car, I thanked her and then strapped the little guy in. I hopped in the drivers seat and dialed Madison number, goes straight to voicemail. I cursed under my breath and remember one place she would go if she was ever in trouble or feeling down. "Hold on buddy I'm going to take you to your mommy" I drove off hoping she was in the spot I'm thinking.

Here you guys go chapter thirty...I hope you are enjoying the book so far. Ok let me just say something right now... This story is based off of someone I know I just changed the names to Jake and Madison so if some of my parts seem like something from someone else book I'm sorry cause I did not mean it to happen I'm just telling a friends story through different names. Sorry for ranting but one comment getting yelled at cause my book is like someone else just made me sad maybe I should just turn my book to private and just post for me to read...

1) What was your reaction to Kyle's actions?

2) what did you think of Nolan breaking his silence with stranger and talked to Jake?