Chapter Twenty - We Try Again?

Madison's P.O.V

I hide behind Jake as the gunman just stairs at us. The gunman went to talk but Jake punched him in the face and got on top of him. Jake was about to hit him again when I grab his arm, "Madison why are you stopping me?" "Cause that's not Brock" Jake looks down and heard the gunman crying, Jake pulls off the black mask and revels a 16 or 17 year old teen with looks like a shiner on his right eye, where Jake punched him. we finally got him to stop crying and found out he worked for the movie theater and was promoting "Taken" Jake signed his phone case and gave him 150 dollars and apologized to the young gentleman. then we walk to his car, he opens the door for me. he starts the car and looks at me "Are you ready to see my new apartment?" I nod and I'm actual happy cause I finally feel save and we head on home.

Jakes P.O.V

I felt bad for punching that guy back at the mall but I thought Madison was on danger. I look over at her and she is smiling and I could not help but smile. we finally pull in my drive way and I turn off the car and Madison is knocked out. so I quietly get out and open her car door and carry her inside. she puts her head in the nook of my neck like old times. I lay her down and go to walk away and she grabs my arm "Don't live me" right when she said that I remember back to the first time I came to her rescue, she was having a bad dream and she said the exact thing to me. I whisper back "Never baby" I take off my shirt and cuddle with my baby and it does not take long for both of us to fall into sleep.

-----The Next Morning------

Jake's P.O.V

I wake up to Madison just starring at me. I smile and ask "What is there something on my face?" she laughs and shakes her head no. I remember what the doctor said, so I begin asking her some easy questions that she would know. "What's your nam" she looks confused until it hit her what I was doing, so she sighs "Madison Bertini" I smile "Good, now what's my name?" she quickly says "Jacob Harris Miller" and then she cuts me off before I could ask another question, "We have been dating for 5 weird, dangerous, amazing months, and where expecting a baby" then she looks down and remembers that she lost the baby. I quickly wrap my arms around her and she weeps into my shoulder. I whisper to her "Don't worry baby we can try again whenever you want to" she looks up and smiles.

Madison's P.O.V

"Don't worry baby we can try again whenever you want to" Jake says trying to comfort me. I look up and smile "Ok" he looks taken back but then smiles back, "Ok,  when do you want to try again?" I smile again and get on top of him and start kissing his neck I work my way up to his mouth and slow fully bit his bottom lip and he let's out a small moan. he then turns me over and starts working on my shirt. he gets it off and throws it on the floor somewhere and start kissing my neck. then he too bites my bottom lip and I let out a small moan. I move down his chest slowly tracing each abs until I feel the waistband of his basketball shorts. I wait until he whispers in my ear "You can take them off" so I slowly inch them down to his knees. then he stands up and takes them off the rest of the way. he then slowly  kisses my lips but I can feel him messing with the hook of my bra wondering if he should take it off or not. I whisper in his ear "You can" he quickly takes it off with one hand. instincts take over and I cover my breast. He does that smirk that I love and I say "Sorry there too small, there not as big as other girls" he leans in and kisses my neck and works up to my ear "They are perfect in my eyes" I feel something poking my inner thigh, I smile "Someone is happy" he works his way down my chest to my stomach and reaches my pants and I make him beg a little to take them off. I break easily and he take my pants off and throws them like my shirt. now I get on top and pull off his boxers and fling them a crossed the room. I then inch off my panties right in front of him and I hear him moan all the way down. he then picks me up and slowly spreads my legs and he finds the hole and I feel pleasure wash over my whole body and I scream a loud moan. he then moves up and down and I scream "Faster, faster, faster Jake" he listens very well and does as he is told. I know he is about to bust cause he moans along with me. he finally cums and he just lays on top of me trying to catch his breath. I whisper in his ear "Better then I remember it" he smiles and rolls over and falls asleep I get up and put on his boxers and his black Young and Reckless shirt and head down stairs. when I got to the first level there was a knock at the door, so I walked over and peeked through the peep hole and spotted Jakes tour Manger Scooter. I open the door and his eyes grow big and he quickly looks away, "Um Madison is Jake home?" I laugh and reply "Yeah but he is sleeping, so can you come back later. I see him blushing "Yeah just have him text me cause I need him ready to leave for the Miller High Life Tour by tomorrow" he quickly walks away leaving me in aww. I can't believe I get back into Jake's life and now he has to leave on tour without me. I curl up on the couch and cry to myself, trying not to wake up Jake.

I hope you enjoy this chapter...please comment like and vote!!!!

1) Did you like this chapter?

2)How did you feel when Madie got told Jake is leaving her in a day?

3) Do you think Madie will be safe from Brock if Jake is on tour?

4) How do you like this book so far?