Chapter Twelve - My Cinderella Momment!!!

Madison's P.O.V

Jenn's over cause Brock won't be home for another day. "Ok we need to make you look hot for Jake tonight" I laugh "I'm 4 months pregnant Jenn remember that" as I rub my stomach. she finally finds me my outfit, which is a nice strapless black dress with red pumps and then I remember Jakes gift he gave me the morning of his show three months ago. I ask Jenn to put on the neckless for me.  I look in the mirror and notice I look absolutely stunning. "when Jake sees you he will forget all the words to his songs" she laughs. I check my phone "I guess we should get moving before we're late" I say to Jenn. as we're on the way to the concert and I start having doubts and before we know it we're here. "Jenn I don't think I can do this" Jenn laughs "Your doing this even if I have to drag you in there" I sigh and we walk into the arena.

Jake's P.O.V

I check my phone and see I have a message from Jenn…

"Jake I have someone for you to meet"

I role my eyes and mumble "I hate when she sets me up with random people" "I really think you will like this one though" I jump and see Jenn and someone standing behind, everything else blurs around me except this girl. I don't know what it was about her but I could not help but stair. Jenn was waving her hands in front of my face yelling "Earth to Jake" I snap back and said "What, I have to get ready...you better be watching" I leave them back stage and go find Joey and Edgar. I finally found them, "Guys did you see the person who came with Jenn?" they both shake their No, "Why Jake?" I sigh "cause I can't stop think about her" they both make a stern faces "have you forgot about Katie already, it's only been 3 months" I cover my face with my hands and yell "No I have not forget Katie and never will" Edgar and Joey start elbowing me, "Guys can you stop doing that" I look up and notice Jenn and her friend standing their with their jaws open. I look away,  grab the mic and head towards the stage.

Madison's P.O.V

Jake walks towards the stage and I look at Jenn and she is mouthing "Told you, he still loves you" I blush and I watch Jake walk on stage and the crowed goes nuts, the "I Love You" chants grow louder. Jake starts off with his Song Collide, then does two more songs and then starts talking to the crowed "Miami How are you" they scream more "I love you" chants "I love you guys to" he smiles "Ok my next song is My couch, and you all know I bring someone on stage to help me sing it right" just then the crowed goes even more nuts. I walk away cause its getting to loud for me. I walk over to the song set. I notice he does not have "Glow" on there. "Jenn come here please" she runs over "What Jake is already through half his show and you have yet to tell Jake" "Why is Glow not on his song set" she looks sad "Because since that was his song to you he does not perform it live" I feel tears steaming down my face, I quickly dry my eyes. "Madison though he keeps the track on with him for every show" Jenn says while handing me a napkin. then it hits me, Jake is finishing My Couch, "Jenn hand me a mic" she looks confused but still hands me a mic. I write on a piece of paper play Glow and looked at Jenn "Run this to Joey and cut Jakes mic please" her face lits up finally getting my  plan she runs over to Joey he smiles and goes to work on his equipment. Jenn runs back "ok your the only mic on so go kill it" I hear the intro of glow and head on stage.

Jake's P.O.V

I wrap up My Couch when I see Jenn run up to Joey and hand him a note. I go to talk into my mic but its not working so I single Joey, he just shrugs his shoulders and mouths I Don't Know" I know he is playing dumb. then I head the opening to that song. I run up to Joey " why are you playing this song, I though I told you to never play it until I find Katie" he knows I'm mad when I hear I familiar voice.

" Oh oh oh oh oo oh (one time) oh oh oh oh oo oh

You got the glow (yeah)

Can’t you see it? (can't you see it?)

In the night (in the night)

Steady beaming (steady beaming)

And you shine like never before (yeah)

Everyone you touch ought to know (ha ha)

You got the glow"

I see Jenn's friend walk on stage singing the song. I feel tears stream down my face and I run and hug her cutting her off. I look into her eyes and say "Katie?" She nods and the crowed erupts into "awwes"

we pull away and I look into her eyes "I thought I lost you forever" I hear her say "same here"

✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏

There you guys go Chapter 12 hope you guys like it and hope you guys didn't shed a tear hahaha

1) how do you think the story is so far?

2) how do you like Madison's way of telling Jake she was here the whole time

3) what do you think Brock will do when he finds out Madison went back to Jake?

please comment vote and like!!!!!