Chapter Twenty-Six - Flashback To The Worse Time Of My Life!?

Jake's P.O.V

I wake up and noticed Madison in my arms, "When did I get in the car with her?" I thought to myself. I looked for my phone with out waking her up. I finally found a phone but it was not mine it was Madie's. I turned it on to the lock screen and noticed it was 4:40 am. also noticed she had a missed message from Kyle:

"I'm guessing you fell asleep on me but that's fine I hope you sleep good tonight"

I could feel myself getting angry but I remembered she is angry with me about the same thing. so I turned her phone of and set back where I found it and just laid there with her in my arms thinking back to the worse time of my life....

                        FlashBack!!!!

5 months ago...

Jake's P.O.V

it's been two months since Katie disappeared, the whole team is worried about me. I know they want me to be happy but without Katie I can't be happy. I hear Edgar talking behind me. so I turn and see him and scooter together walking towards me. "Hey guys" I say putting on a fake smile. they both say "What up man" scooter gives me an envelope. "What's this?" "Its something to get your mind off Katie" scooter said with a hint of irritation in his voice. "I don't want to forget about Katie" I yell. I can feel the tears about to fall but I collect myself and start to leave, when Edgar grabs my arm. "Edgar let me go now" I say trying to get my arm free. "Well you have to go your manger already said you are going to make an appearance" I sigh and he let's go of my arm "Fine what is it anyway?" they both looked at each other wait for the other to speak. "Come on guys what is this thing for" I say with anger in my voice. "Its a masked dance, everyone will be wearing some type of mask to cover their identity but its to raise money for charity" I sigh and open the envelope and pull out the mask and invitation. "I guess I need a tux" "Already at your apartment" Scooter said.

so its finally time for this party to start and I'm out side of the building in my car debating if I should leave or not. I pull out a flask and take a drink, the guys told me to lay off the alcohol but it was the only thing to fill the void and numb the pain. so I put the mask on and head in. as I enter there is thousands of people already here. I move towards the bar and try to avoid as much people as I can tonight. two hours go by and I have been asked to dance hundred times already. my flask is gone and the room won't keep spinning. I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turn to see a women with black hair, very tan, and red ruby lips."Hey can I have this dance?" I went to say no but she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. we danced for 6 songs. she pulls on my arm and I lean down, she whispers in my ear "We should leave, its boring here" by now I'm too drunk to think.

Becky's P.O.V

After dancing with this guy for 6 songs I want to leave the party with him. I can tell he is past drunk. so I whisper to him the we should leave. so I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the exit. "Which one is your car?" I ask him. but he is too drunk to know anything. so I check his pockets and find his wallet, keys and the empty flask. I dropped his wallet and it fell open. as I picked it up I saw his driving license. this guy is Jake Miller,I thought to myself. I put the wallet and flask back into his pocket. then I started hitting his unlock button waiting for his lights to flash. finally his black range rover started to blink. I help him into the passenger seat and then jump into the driving seat. I look over and see he passed out. "Shit how do I get him home know?" I said hitting my hands on the steering wheel. I looked up and saw s GPS, I turned it on and hit home. I prayed this was to his home. we finally reached an apartment complex. I helped him out of the car and into his apartment. when we got to the apart meant he finally came to. "Let's go to my bed" he said pulling my hand. I started to blush, "Ok Jake" he sets me on his bed and he takes off his tux and stands in front if me in just his Calvin Klein boxers. I try to look away but I could see he was happy through the boxers. he playfully tackled me on the bed and started to kiss my neck and made it all the way up to my lips. before I knew it I had my dress off and he was on top of me. I don't remember falling asleep but I woke up early. with a headache. I look around the unfamiliar room and noticed I was in bed with a guy. "Shit who did I sleep with now" trying to remember anything from last night. then I remembered I went home with Jake Miller. I got out of bed with out waking him up and grabbed my clothes. I shut his bedroom door softly and left his apartment.

Jake's P.O.V

I woke up with a massive headache and not having a clue on how I got home. I made my way to my bathroom and noticed I was naked. "Why am I named" I said out loud. then I heard someone outside my room say "Maybe cause a lady just left your apartment" I sigh "Shit please tell me I didn't just do what I think I did" scooter yelled through the door "Well why don't you ask her yourself, she left her phone number in your phone under Becky<3" I put on my boxers and pants and open the door. I grabbed my phone and saw a text from her

"If you want to talk about last night, you can meet at the studio before 2:00pm"

"Shit, no I will just never speak of this again, either will you scooter got it" he shook his head and left my apartment.

                        Flashback end

Jake's P.O.V

I can't bring myself to tell Madison that, it would destroy her. it might just push her away from me but I don't want her to find out from someone else. I started to cry but I felt her moving in her sleep so I stopped before woke her up. she talked in her sleep, "How can I tell Jake?" she's hiding something from me, I wonder what it is, but it probably nothing compared to my secret I'm keeping from her. I just lay there with her in my arm before sleep took me because I feel like this will be the last time I get to hold her in my arms and with that last thought sleep overtook me.

here you guys go chapter 26 I hope you don't hate me for this chapter but most of you wanted to know the past of Jake and Becky so hope your not too mad to vote and comment.

1) what do you think of the book so far?

2) what do you think about Becky and Jakes past?

3) do you think Jake will tell Madie?