Chapter Thirteen - He's Back!!!

Madison's P.O.V

I wish I could stand here in Jake's arms forever but the crowed was getting wild. I quickly ran off stage. I didn't see Jenn, maybe she just used the restroom. for the rest of the show Jake sung all his songs to me and bouncing around stage like a Mexican jumping bean. after the show Jake was meeting some of his fans, when I saw Carlos backstage. "Carlos?" I yell to get his attention. he turns and smiles, "Katie or should I say Madison?" I stop, I never told him my real name before. I turn to run but being 4 months pregnant was hard. I grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. with one hand pinning my hands and the other over my mouth. He whispers in my ear "Brock is waiting for you" tears start to fall out of my eyes. then Carlos yells and two people dressed in all black walk up. he hands them me and pulls out a gun, "What is that for?" I yell trying to get someone's attention. he smacks me a crossed the face with the pistol, "its for Jake, Brock wants him out of the picture permanently" Carlos says with a wicked grin on his face. "Take her to the van, I got a pop star to kill" half dazed I try to put up a fight but its no use until I hear Jake calling my name.

Jake's P.O.V

After Katie ran off stage, I sang all my remaining songs to her and only her. I can't believe I have her back, I thought I would never see her again. After the show I go meet so fans, some of then asked who that was that sang Glow to me. all I did was smile. finally the last fan left and I ran to find my girl. I run into Jenn, "Uhh where's Katie" I ask all nervous. she shrugs "I thought she was with you" I tell her to walk to the car and I will find Katie. I start yelling her name before I turn the corner to see her in the arms of two dudes bleeding. "Katie are you ok?" I start to walk to her when someone punches me in the face. "Jake its funny that you don't know her real name" Carlos says laughing. I get up and ask "What are you talking about?" "I think she should explain" Carlos said pointing the gun towards Katie. "Yeah don't point that at her" I yell. he quickly turns and points it in my face, "Why what are you going to do about it" I stand there trying to think of a plan to get Katie out of here alive...

Madison's P.O.V

I hear people arguing but I'm still dazed to fully make out what their saying. then I'm shaken up to see Carlos pointing the gun in Jakes face and I start to cry. "Don't kill him, if your going to shoot anyone shoot me" I scream. that got both boys to look at me, "Sorry baby but the boss still wants you for some reason" Carlos says with murder in his eye's. I look at Jake, "I guess now is a great time to tell you everything" he nods, "you don't have to explain anything to me baby" I start to smile when Carlos says "gag me, where wasting precious time take her to the car. then Jake took that opportunity  when Carlos was not looking and tackled him. the two idiots that were holding me started to move me but I put up a fight hoping Jake could win this fight and save me. but Jake and Carlos were rolling on the ground, I thought Jake was winning but Carlos got a punch in and Jake rolled off of Carlos. Jake stunned got up and Carlos grabbed the gun. and all I heard was a loud shoot and I limp less Jake hit the floor.

There you go chapter thirteen. hope you all are not too mad on how it ended but don't worry the book is not over yet

1) where you surprised that Carlos works for Brock?

2) What was your reaction to the ending of this chapter?

3) What do you think of the book so far?