Chapter Twenty-Three - The Start Of Tour and Competition??

Madison's P.O.V

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* I hit my alarm and roll over and get greeted by Jake. he's half asleep smiling, "Good morning baby, let's just lay here all day" I laugh and get out of bed "Haha well that sounds lovely but your starting tour today" I walk into the bathroom and take a shower, then put on a plain white shirt and Jakes hoodie that reads "Jake's Girl" on the back. I put on some make up and head out to see Jake getting dressed and I just watch him. "Gosh, what did I do to get you?" I thought to myself. I turns and smiles "Are you ready?" I nod and walk down stairs to were our luggage is. after like 15 mins of waiting Jake walks down in a black and blue young and reckless shirt with black shorts and flip-flops. he has a neck pillow around his neck and beats headphones on top of his head. I giggle and heard a knock on the door. I run to the door to be greeted by scooter, "Are you guys ready, and thanks for wearing clothes this time" I nod laughing and two guys in all black come in and take our luggage down to the tour bus. I turn to Jake and I see he is puzzled, "What does scooter mean by that?" I laugh even more "Nothing to worry about Jake let's head down" I grab his hands and we rush to the tank.

Jake's P.O.V

"Thanks for wearying clothes this time" scooter said leaving. Madie is laughing, What did he mean by that? I must of looked puzzled cause Madie asked "Whats wrong Jake?" "What did he mean by that?" I asked worried, she laughed again and told me "Nothing baby" and she grabbed my hands and pulled me out the door. now we're stand out side in front of the tank, I freaked out a little. I grabbed Madie's hand "Let me give you the tour" I show her the whole bus, all 12 bunks the kitchen area, and then finished it by showing her my bed in the back. she was on awe. then she leans in and whispers "Are we going to break in that bed on tour, if you know what I mean" she left me in back with my jaw open. "Gosh this is going to be a fun tour"

Madison's P.O.V

We pick up Joey, Edgar and his girlfriend Vanessa. I'm glade I'm not the only girl on the bus. we finally pick up the last couple of people Kevin and JP. Kevin gets on the bus and I see he keeps starring at me. he comes up and introduces himself "Hello, I'm Kevin" "Hi I'm Madison, Jakes Girlfriend" he chuckles and goes to his bunk. we finally arrive at the first show and Jake goes to sound check and I decided to get to know Vanessa. "Hey Vanessa want to hang out?" she nods "Hold on Vanessa let me go get my phone. I run back on the tank and found my phone next to Jakes. I see he has a missed message so I open his phone and see a message from:

Becky<3

"You light me up inside Like the 4th of July, Whenever you're around I always seem to smile And people ask me how Well you're the reason why...can't wait to see you when you come to LA

I drop the phone and race off the bus.

There you go here is chapter 23 hope you guys like it....please like comment and vote!!!!!

1) what do you think of Vanessa and Madison friend ship?

2) what do you think that text means???