chapter 21

Latoya's p o v

The ride back home was mad crazy, Juaquin and Chris got into it, Nikki told Chris what happened and it was all down hill from there, I gave Jay back his car but he wouldn't take but its right outside his house. Anyway I'm at my mom's house packing to move into my new place. Thanks to my daddy and mama for getting me everything I need for my apartment and they go pay the rent until I find a job. I was putting the last box in my car when my phone started ringing and it was Jack.

"Jackie baby." I said and he laughed.

"What you doing?"

"At my mama's house packing, why what's up?"

"Nothing, how long you go be at your mother's house?"

"I don't know."

"Stay there."

"Why?"

"Just do it okay."

"Okay." I said and he hung up. I don't know what's going on, but it better be good. I walked back into the house and Za run up to me. "Mama where you at?" I asked as I walked into the living room.

"In the office." She called out, I walked into her office and she was looking at her laptop.

"Do you know why Jack wants me to stay here?" I asked her and She smiled.

"No." She lied.

"I don't know what's going on but I'm go find out." I said walking out the door and she started laughing. I called Nikki and she picked up.

"Hey sissy." She said into the phone.

"What you doing?"

"On my way to mama's house."

"Okay, I'll see you when you get here."

"Okay." She said hanging up.

**********

Nikki's p o v

I just came from the airport, I had to go get Jack, Kate and the baby. Toya needs something to take her made off that shit with Juaquin. Anyway I pulled up to the house and we all got out the car and walked into the house and Toya was playing with Za on the floor with her back to us.

"Toya." Jack said and I just laughed cause she went from playing with Za to just looking at the tv. "Girl if you don't get up." He said and she looked back at him.

"OMG WHAT Y'ALL DOING HERE?" She yelled running over to him and hugging him.

"We had to come see you." Kate said giving her Cam.

"I missed yall." She said kissing Cam and he just laughed. Now this how I like to see my sister. "So how long y'all go be here?" She asked them as we sat in the living room as Cam and Za played with the toys on the floor.

"About that, we are moving up here." Jack said.

"Really? Where y'all go stay?" She asked. My phone started ringing and it was Chris, I walked out the living room and into the kitchen.

"Hey baby." I said into the phone.

"What you doing baby?"

"Chilling with Jack, Kate and Toya."

"Oh okay but I get off at 12a.m"

"Okay baby I'll see you when you get home."

"I love you baby."

"I love you more." I said and we hung up. I walked back into the living room.

"Nikki did you know that Jack them are going to be staying here until they find somewhere to stay?" Toya asked me.