chapter 25

Latoya's p o v

I been busy getting all Nikki and I stuff ready for tomorrow cause I don't want to put any kind of stress on her. Anyways I gave the books back then went and got our caps and gowns. As I was putting my stuff in the car someone pulled up on the side of me and I already knew it was Chris.

"What's up sis?" He asked as he got out the car.

"Chilling."

"Where is Nikki?"

"Why Chris you hurt her enough."

"I just want to talk to her that's all."

"Nah she good." I told him and I got in the car and pulled off. The nerve of that ass hole, it's not my job to get them to talk....sorry but my sis don't need no kind of stress. I made my way back to the house and Nikki was I the living room looking at tv.

"You ready sis?" I asked her.

"Yeah." she said and we walked out the and to my car. "I see you took the car back." Nikki said laughing.

"Girl I couldn't help it." I said and we made our way to the nail shop. We had fun and seeing my sister happy made me happy.

"Thanks sis I needed this." Nikkey said as she was getting her eyebrows done.

"Your welcome sis." I told her and the the lady as doing my feet. She was about to say something but my phone started ringing. "Hello." I said into the phone.

"May I speak to Latoya Williams?" A lady asked.

"This is she may I ask who is speaking?"

"I'm Jessica Ennis and I two openings for you at three o'clock."

"Oh okay we'll be there."

"Okay I'll see you then." She said and hung up. I'm getting our hair done. After we got done with our nails it was only 1:30 p.m. So we went and got something to eat at Ihop and Nikki paid. After that we got to Jessica's hair shop and we got our hair done.

****Next day****

I was awaken by someone knocking on my front door hard, I looked at my phone and it was 6 a.m in the morning.

"Who is it?" I said walking up to the door.

"Toya's it's Chris." he yelled into the door and it sounds as if he's been drinking.

"Who the hell is that knocking like that?" Nikki asked as she walked out the room.

"That's Chris." I told her and she just laughed. "Go away Chris." I told him and he kicked the door.

"Sis I need to know if it's true." he said.

"If what is true Chris?" I asked and then I looked back at Nikki and she was looking at me.

"Is Nikki pregnant?" he asked.

"Did you tell him?" I asked Nikki.

"Yeah I told him, and I also told if this baby makes it he'll never see it." she yelled so I know he heard her.

"Nikki you can't do this to me." he said into the door.

"Fuck you Chris go be with that other bitch." she yelled into the door then Chris kicked the door again.

"Chris if you don't stop kicking my damn door you and I are going to have some problems." I told him.

"Sorry Toya but Nikki this ain't over." he said and looked at the window and he was walking away.

"Girl I don't know what your going to do." I told her and she just laugh and the way she laughed I knew she was up to something.

"I do...but until then just have fun with me and mama want us to come over." Nikki said and I walked into my room. Today we getting out of business school and then Jay is taking me on a trip. I got in the shower and did what I had to do got dress and waited for Nikki to get done. Jay texted me.