chapter 4

(a/n) thanks to this two fans @mickeytoocute4uj @ilovehim020411 just cause y'all like this book so much I'll update for y'all. Thanks again I'm happy y'all like this book.

♥ nikkey

Nikke's p.o.v

It is 1:30 a.m and the party is still going and I haven't seen Jack or Toya the whole party. Jack ass at slick either he told me that he like Toya. Anyway I ain't really drink like that maybe just two beers. Chris and I dance and my baby can dance, I love a man that can dance. I have to find my girl cause my feet is killing me and Chris is getting sleepy. I walked around looking for her and I ain't see her no where. Now Jack's house is big, I walked upstairs and opened every door and seen some shit I ain't want to see, then I got to Jack's room and she and Jack was sleep in his bed and he was holding her. I walked over to the see side Toya was on and got in her face.

"Toya wake up, Toya, Toya get up." I said.

"Nikki I'll bring her home." Jack said getting out the bed.

"Jack don't try......" he cut me off.

"Toya and I talked I'm not going to try anything Nikki I love her to much." Jack said and my mouth dropped.

"Wait Jack you what?"

"You heard me right but don't tell her I want to be the one to tell her when the time is right."

"Okay you got my word." I said and with that Jack and I walked downstairs and his friends from the football team was cleaning the house. I walked outside and Chris was sitting on the car.

"Where is Toya?" he asked as we got in the car.

"Jack is going to bring her home." I told him.

"So we got the house to our self?" he asked and I already know Where he was going with this.

I laughed. "Yes baby and we can do whatever you want." I said as we pulled up to the house and got out the car and we walked inside.

*********next day************

Andrew's p.o.v

I can't get Toya off my mind her words are still playing in my head and it broke my heart knowing that I hurt her the way I did. Anyway I'm sitting in the house with my baby girl while Kimberly is and work, I can't wait until her ass get home cause I can't believe she wrote Toya with that bull shit. Anyway I'm only here cause of Andrea, I love this little girl so much.

"Daddy food." Andrea said walking up to me. I already know what she wanted to eat so I locked the house up and we got in the car I locked her in her car seat and we made our way to McDonald's. Andrea is two years old and she looks just like me but with light skin like Kimberly. We pulled up to McDonald's and I got her out and she held my hand as we walked in and it was packed. I just got in line with Andrea, I picked her up and she was just looking around. The door opened and I seen Toya walk in and look me dead in my eyes and then look at Andrea and her eyes got watering and right behind her was Jack. What the fuck she doing with him? She looked at him and said something and they both walked out the door no even coming in.

"What can I get you?" The girl asked.

"Let me get a kids meal with a hi-c." I told her she nodded

"$6.50." she said (a/n idk if it the right price) I gave her $10 bucks and she gave me the change and we sat at a table. All I could think about was Toya and why she was with Jack. Man looking at her and the way she looked at Andrea made my heart brake. I got Andrea food and put her in the car seat and locked her in and made our way back home. Kimberly's car is her and I'm happy cause we need to talk. I got Andrea food and her and we walked inside.