chapter 26

Latoya's p o v

Getting all of this damn make-up off my face, I just cried to myself and I feel so bad. How can I love him and he do this to me. Jay slapped me so hard he left a hand print on my face. Anyways I walked out the bathroom and into my room and got some clothes and put them into my over night bag. Nikki walked into the room and flipped the Fuck out when she seen my face.

"Sister please tell me your not going back to him."

"We was playing and he hit me to hard."

"Girl I can see right past that shit."

"Look Nikki don't stress yourself out behind me, I'm good sis."

"Bull shit Toya and you know it, but I'm go let you do you and keep lying to yourself, I'm here if you need me."

"I know you is, but I'm gone you can keep the house and I'll take care of all the bills for you." I said and walked out the room and out the house. I love my sister. Anyways I made my way to Jay 's house and just sat in the car thinking am I really about to go in this house. I got out the car and got my bag and walked in the house and it was candles everywhere.

"Baby I just wanted to show how sorry I am from hitting you." Jay said walking out the kitchen.

"Jay you...." He cut me off by kissing me.

"You don't have to say anything baby." He said walking me to the den and it was food on the table. "Eat baby its more to come." He said.

"I really don't won't to eat." I told him and he just looked at me and ate his food. "I'm going to take a shower." I told him.

"Okay I'll be up." He said and nodded and walked upstairs with my bag. When I got in the room it was strawberries and whipped cream on the nightstand. I was about to walk back out the room but Jay was right behind me. "I did all of this for you ma." He said walking me into the bathroom where it was water in the tub. He started undressing me and leaving kisses on my body with his nice soft lips. I can't lie I love him and hate him at the same time.

**********
Tyrell's p o v

Damn I should got on a airplane this drive out of Taxes is hell but it's going to be good cause I get to make Nikki happy. Speaking of Nikki my phone started ringing and it was her.

"What's up baby girl?" I asked into the phone.

"Nothing just wanted to see what you was doing."

"Shid I'm trying to take care of some business."

"Oh you want me to call you back?"

"No....how was your day?"

"It was okay just a little stressed out."

"You better chill out with all that stressing."

"I know but it's hard." she said and I can tell she is going through something. We talked until she went to sleep on the phone.

"Nikki wake up."

"I'm not sleep."

"Lies...what's your address?"

"Why?"

"I'm about to mail you some stuff."

"You don't have to do that."

"Girl just text me the address."

"Okay hold on." She said and a text came. "Ty what you doing?" she asked.

"Nothing, Now get some rest I'll call you later."

"Okay good night Ty."

"Good night baby girl." I said and hung up, I put her address in the GPS and made my way to her and I hope this not for nothing.