chapter27

Nikki's p o v

"She ain't call me yet." i told Ty.

"Baby chill she'll call."

"This is not like her." i said and Ty was about say something but there was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I said walking to the door.

"It's daddy baby girl." i heard daddy's voice and opened the door and i jumped into his arms and cried. "I know I know." he said hugging me as we walked into the house.

"Daddy where is she?"

"I don't know baby girl, she came by the house to see Zamaria and she hasn't stop crying yet and from what your mother said that was around 2 p.m"

"Yeah she came to see Eva and told me that she'll call, but that was fourteen hours ago." I told him and we talked some more until he went home. I cooked for us and feed Eva and gave her a bath read to her and she was out. I walked into the living room and sat down by Ty.

"Baby I made you some bath water." he said kissing me and picking me up. This man makes me so happy. He took off my clothes and put me in the tub. "Nikki I need you to know that i love you and I'm away here for you and I love Eva Lynn as if she was my our child and one day I want you to be my wife." he said washing my body.

"Baby I love you more." i said as he gave me a towel. I put on some clothes and Ty and I sat in the living room. "Baby we need a two bedroom apartment cause Eva is getting to big to be in our room." I told him Eva has a little bed in our room and now that she is about to be two years old she needs a big girl room.

"Your right I'll go to talk to the manager tomorrow."

"Okay I'm going to lay down put the ringer on just in case Toya calls." i told him and he nodded and i went in the room.

*********
Andrew's p o v

"Do you Andrew take Hanna to be your wife?"

"I do."

"Do you Hanna take Andrew to be your husband?"

"Yes I do."

"You may now kiss your bride." he said and that's just what I did.

"Yes ma'am you are with me to the end baby girl." i told Hanna.

"And I'm ready for the ride to." She said smiling. We waited two years to get married because I been busy getting this money so my baby could have the wedding that she wants. We had it in our back yard.

"Congrats bro." Rock said walking up to me.

"Thanks bro, we need to talk in my office." I said and walked to my office.

"What's up bro?"

"I'm out and i want you to take my spot in the game."

"Shid i can't do this be myself."

"You can do this bro, I'll break everything down to you and I'll keep the money right for you."

"Okay." He said and we walked back outside and Hanna was dancing with Jr and i have to say i love to see her happy.

"Say little man can i cut in?" i asked him and he laughed.

"I missed you sexy man." she said hugging my neck and I put my hands on her hips.

"I missed you more wife."

"That sounds so sexy."

"Where do you want to go?"

"I don't know."

"If you can be anywhere in the world, where would you be?"

"In our room making love."