Ch.31

Toya's p.o.v

I found a nice apartment three blocks from Nikki's house. Anyway I get to move in as soon as I get done with the paper work and I know my dad is going to want to look at it before I move in the up side is it a three bedroom and that's a good thing cause I can have a guest room. Anyways I'm chilling in my room when Jack walked in and sat on the bed just looking at me.

"What's up Jack?" I asked him.

"I just got done packing and I wanted to know if you could take me to the airport?"

"Yeah what time you have go?"

"In a hour."

"Yeah I'll take you." I told him and he nodded and walked out the room. I got out the bed and walked out the room and downstairs.

"Latoya I did the paperwork for you and I'm going with you to give it to the landlord." My dad said.

"Yes sir." I said. We just talked until it was time for me to take Jack to the airport. I don't know if Kate is coming or not.

*********
Nikki's p.o.v

"Ty I need to get out this house."

"Where you want to go?" He asked.

"Anywhere as long as I'm with you and Eva it don't matter."

"Okay go get dress." He said and that's just what I did. I put Eva clothes on and we walked out the house. "I was thinking that we go to the zoo." Ty said as we got on the road. We made it to the zoo and Eva was so happy my baby love the zoo. Anyways we walked around and having fun until Eva went to sleep as ty was holding her.

"We can pick up a pizza on the way home." I told him as we got in the car and he nodded. My phone started ringing it and it was Toya. "Hey boo." I said into the phone.

"What y'all doing?" She asked.

"Just coming from the zoo. What's up?"

"I just wanted to ask y'all if y'all can help me move these boxes into my new apartment?"

"Yeah when?"

"Tomorrow I get the keys."

"Okay."

"Thank you love talk to you tomorrow." She said and we hung up. My sis has been doing good and I'm happy she not fucking this jay ass no more. We made it home and Ty got Eva out the car and we walked into the house.

*******
Andrew's p.o.v

I'm so scared to let Kim get Andrea for the weekend. I'm just sitting here thinking and I seen Hanna walk in the room with Andrea's bag and she looked at me.

"Baby it's going to be okay." She said sitting on my lap.

"I'm afraid that something is going to happen or she go have a bad dream and I'm not there."

"Stop Drew Kim is not go let anything happen to her so chill out baby if it makes you feel better Drea can take her tablet with her and she can FaceTime us whenever."

"Okay Yeah she can do that." I said but I'm still scared. I got my phone and called Kim.

"Hello." She said into the phone.

"I'm on the way with Drea."

"Okay I'll be outside." She said and hung up. Hanna put the kids in the car and we made our way to Kim's place.

"Drea do you remember how to FaceTime daddy?" Hanna asked her.

"Yes ma'am." She said.