chapter 18

Andrew's p.o.v

After getting off the phone with Hanna, Rock and I jumped in my car I was driving fast just to get to my babies. It didn't take long to get to the house and we jumped out and my house door was opened and I seen two niggas running down stairs and I pulled my gun and Rock did to and we shot them both. Rock got on the phone and called some to come clean up the mess and I ran upstairs and knocked four times on the door to let her know it was me and she opened the door and ran to me with Andrea in her arms.

"I'm so sorry that I put you and our kids through this baby." I told her as she cried.

"I was so scared baby." She said put Andrea on the bed.

"I know ma but you don't have to worry about this happening again."

"How you know it's not go happen again?"

"Cause I'm moving y'all with my mother."

"Andrew no that's not go happen baby."

"You go have to go over there cause I have some shit I need to handle."

"Whatever Andrew." She walking into Andrea's room and getting her some clothes.

"Baby it's just for Three days top." I told her.

"Okay Andrew." she said walking into our room and doing the same thing.

"YO DRE." Rock yell from down stairs so I went down and it don't look like nothing happen down here.

"What's up?" I asked.

"We leave tonight boss wants to talk." He said and I already knew some shit was about to go down.

"Bet let me get the family safe and we'll meet up." I told him and he nodded and walked out the door and I walked back upstairs and Andrea was up jumping on the bed. "Set down on the bed." I told her and she did as she was told. "Are you done?" I asked Hanna as she walked out the bathroom.

"Yeah." was all she said and I took the bags to the car and Hanna and Andrea was out the house and locked it up and I locked Andrea in her car seat and helped Hanna in the car and we was on the way to my mother's house. I know Hanna mad but I need them safe. We got to my mom's house and I got the bags and Hanna knocked on the door and my mom opened it she hugged Andrea then hugged Hanna they got to know each other and my mom loves her already.

"Son show Hanna to the room she'll be staying in." My mom said and that's just what I did. Once we got to the room I closed the door and Hanna looked at me.

"I know you mad baby but I need you and my kids safe." I told her.

"I know baby but what I really need to know is are you willing to give this life up for us?" She asked me and to be real I didn't have answer for that. "Andrew its not that hard yes or no?" she asked and I guess me not saying anything this time hurt her cause she started crying.

"Come on baby don't cry I'll do anything for you and my kids." I told her.

"Okay Andrew." she said and got in the bed. I walked out the room and into Andrea's room and she was playing with her toys.

"Baby girl come give daddy a kiss." I told her and she did. "Be good for mama and grandma okay." I told her and she nodded. I walked into the living room and my mom was looking at tv. "I put some money on your card I'll be back in three days top." I told her and she nodded and I walked out the house got in my car and made my way to Rock house with a bad feel in my guts. So I called him.

"What's up bro?" He said into the phone.

"Bro I have a bad feeling about this trip."

"Dude I was just telling Ty the same shit come to his place."