chapter 14

Latoya's p.o.v.

So the ride back to Houston was fun. Chris wanted to drive us into Houston and Nikki just had to have some McDonald's I texted Jack to see if he was at his mama house. I looked at the time and it was almost 1a.m. My phone started ringing and it was Jack.

"Hey Jack." I said into the phone.

"Where y'all at?" Jack asked.

"Nikki wanted McDonald's and are you at your mom's house?"

"Okay and yeah I'm here."

"Okay see you when I get there." I said and we locked off. We got our food and made our way to Jack's mother house. Right when we pulled up to the house I couldn't move I don't think I'm ready for this.

"You okay sis?" Chris asked as he opened the door for Nikki then me.

"Nah bro I can't do this." I said.

"Its going to be okay she is going to pull through this." He said hugging me as I got out the car. Chris got our bags I knocked on the door and Kate opened the door with the baby in her arms.

"Hey y'all Jack is in the living room with his mother." She said as we walked in the house.

"Hey mommy Aaliyah." I said walking over to her.

"Hey baby girl I missed you so much." She said with a smile and I smiled back.

"How you feel mama?" I asked her.

"I'm doing just fine baby. Where is Nikki?" She asked.

"I'm here Mommy A." Nikki said walking over to her.

"So when is the baby due?" Aaliyah asked.

"In 7 months." Nikki said.

"Your going to be a great mother so don't stress yourself out." Aaliyah said and Nikki nodded. "Jack show them to their rooms." She said taking the baby from Kate. My phone started ringing and it was Jay.

"Hello baby." I said into the phone as we walked upstairs.

"Did y'all make it safe?" he asked.

"Yes baby we did what you doing?"

"Just get in the room from my last club show come see me."

"Jay what you mean come see you?"

"I'm stay in this hotel that's in downtown Houston."

"Okay let me put my stuff up and I'll be there. Oh Jay text me the address."

"Okay bye baby." He said and hung up and a text came in.

"This your room Toy Toy." Jack said.

"Thanks Jack come talk to me." I said as we walked in the room and sat on the bed.

"She told me told they said she has 4 months." He said crying.

"Come on Jack don't cry. They told her she wouldn't be here years ago and look she is still here. We just have to put our faith in God." I told him with tears running down my face.

"You right Toya but I don't know what I'll do if I'm not able to see my mother anymore."

"I don't know how don't feel but you might want to talk to Nikki about that."

"I know but I just wanted to talk you."

"I know Jackie baby." I said in a mob man voice making him laugh.

"See that's what I like to see." We looked up and Aaliyah was standing in the door way. When you look at her she don't look sick at all. "Ms. Toya don't think you slick I know you dating that rapper Waka flocka." She said