chapter 28

Latoya's p o v

I made it to Atlanta and I drove to my mom's house and I seen Nikki's car in the driveway. I got out the car and walked into the house and everyone was talking and having a good time i missed this so much.

"What it do my people?" i asked walking into the living room. The look on their faces was priceless. They all run to me and hugged me and I couldn't help but cry.

"Don't you ever lieve me again." my mom said still hugging me as everyone moved away.

"I won't." I told her.

"Something is not right." Nikki said walking over to me and pulled up my t-shirt. "No way." she said and I just nodded.

"Do he know?" Jack asked me.

"Nope." was all I said. If you haven't already guessed it yes I'm pregnant. "At first I did not wont to keep it but after I heard the heart beat my heart dropped." i told them.

"Okay baby girl we can deal with this and we're going to be here for you." my dad said. We all talked Nikki and Ty went home and I keep Eva Lynn with me. We go sleep in my old room, knowing my mom she go come get her in the middle of the night.

**1:30 a.m**

I got out the bed and walked down to the kitchen and seen Jack in the icebox.

"What are you doing?" i asked and he jumped.

"Don't do that shit, why are you up anyway?"

"I'm about to go out I'll be back."

"Hell naw, it's to late for you to be out."

"I have my gun on my and I'm hungry."

"We have food, and you drove around with a gun."

"I have my gun licenses."

"Then I'm going with you."

"No you're going back to your child and girlfriend."

"Nope so let's go."

"Go to sleep Jackie baby I'm a big girl."

"Latoya i know where you going and it's not to get food."

"You don't know anything."

"I know everything."

"Get out of my way."

"No." he said and I just looked at him. "The only way you're getting out this house I'm going with you." he said putting a chair in front of the door and sat down in it.

"Fine i wont go." I walking into the kitchen and got some chips and ice cream and went back to my room I knew he was still sitting in the same place.

**2:20 a.m**

I got dress in all black and walked downstairs and i didn't see Jack so I walked out the house and got in my car. I drove all the way to Jay's house and his car was not in the driveway, so I parked down the road. Nine out of ten he his at the club, I let myself in the house and walked around just looking I made my way upstairs and into the room we once shared. I heard the door open and closed, I sat on the bed and waited for him to walk in the room. But to my surprise he walked in with a girl. The lights came on and the look on his face was like he seen a ghost.

"So this is what been doing?" i asked looking at him.

"Who is this?" The girl asked him.

"Aww Jay you didn't tell her about me? I'm Latoya the mother of his child." i told her as I got off the bed showing my baby bump. "You can go now." i told her and she looked at Jay.