chapter 29

Jack's p.o.v

"What's going on baby?" Kate asked once we got in the poolhouse.

"I got a job."

"Thats good baby."

"Yeah but it's one thing."

"What?"

"It's sending me back to Houston for three weeks."

"What about us Jack?"

"I talked to Joseph and he said it's okay for y'all to stay here."

"Okay baby." she said looking at me with a fake smile. I walked over to her and kissed her lips and she kissed me back...no need to say more than that cause y'all know what happened. Kate was sleep, when i got out the bed to go get Cam. I seen Toya sitting by the pool working out. I just keep walking into the house but stopped and looked back at Toya.

"She is so different now." Meagan said from behind me.

"She is." I said walking away. I walked in the house and Cam was in the living room looking at tv. "Come on son." i told him and he ran into my arms.

******
Nikki p.o.v

"Ty what is you doing?" I asked as I felt his hands on me as I cooked.

"Baby I love you more than anything in this world you make me so happy and I love Eva Lynn as if she was my our child." he stopped and got on one knee and pulled out this nice ring.

"Baby what are you doing?"

"Nicole would you do me the honor of being my wife? " he asked and at this point in tears.

"Yes baby I'll be your wife." I said and he put the ring on me and kissed me. Omg im really about to do this.

******
Latoya's p.o.v

My morning workout makes me feel at one with my baby. Today I go to the doctor and check on this little sea monkey. I walked into the house and Cam ran up to me and i kissed his little face and he laughed.

"MAMA!!" I yelled and she ran from the kitchen.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah do you want to go the doctor with me?"

"Yes, I'll go what time?"

"At 12 noon."

"Okay" she said smiling. I could have asked Jay but that's not apart of my plan with him. I walked up to my room and got me some clothes and put them on the bed and went and got in the shower did what I had to do and got out and rubbed my body with some coco butter then walked in my room and got dress. My phone started ringing and it was Jay.

"How can I help?" I asked into the phone.

"I just wanted to know if there is anything that you need before I go on the road?"

"No I'm good."

"Okay and my mom wants you to come over her house."

"Okay." I said and hung up the phone. I'm not go lie I'm not going to her house. I walked down stairs and right in the kitchen and got some water.

"You ready baby girl?" My mama asked me, with Za on her hip.

"Yeah." I said and we walked out the house and got in my car. "Za you hungry?" I asked her.

"Yes." she said.

"What you want to eat."

"Chicken nuggets." she said and i just nodded and made my way to McDonalds.