On The Run With A Battle

Amy's POV

I'm running from him....why can't he just leave me alone. I did nothing wrong, its not my fault he isn't strong enough to defeat me. Yep, Razor is after me again and I'm running on the road....on the wrong side. I dodge another car,''JUST GIVE UP AMELIA!'' He yells, running a far bit away from me,''WHY WON'T YOU JUST GET A LIFE!'' I speed up and jump over cars or dodge them. Razor speeds up as well, but not enough to catch up to me,''WHY WON'T YOU JUST GET IN A DITCH AND DIE,'' He yells, that actually hurt.

I've been running, fighting, and dodging him for too long; if he keeps this up I might have to kill him, it's bound to happen one day. I jump off to the left towards the skate park, oh crap Manic and his gang, I run all over the skate park. Dodging Razor's attacks,''AMY! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!'' Yells Scourge, I keep running,''I'LL EXPLAIN LATER!'' I yell, I then slow down enough to be in front of Razor,''So you slowed down, so have you given u-,'' I cut him off short by jumping up and spinning with my leg out, my foot makes contact with his face.

He flies to the side and flies through a brick wall, I stop running and get into a fighting stance,''OH (S WORD)!'' Yells Nazo, then the unexpected happened...Razor showed up behind me and before I could react his foot made contact with the back of my head sending me flying into the pavement.''AMY!'' Yells Manic running towards me,''(D'IT WORD),'' I say getting up slowly,''Amy are you alright,'' asks Manic, I turn and smile at him,''I'm fine, thanks for caring. Now stand back...this is about to get ugly,'' He nodds and runs back over to his gang.

I turn back to Razor,''How did you accomplish Chaos Powers, Razor?'' He chuckles evily,''Easy, I forced your echinda friend to teach me,'' Knuckles....,''YOU (BAS WORD)!!'' I make my old hammer come out,''That won't work, I got more powers than you think,'' I growl and charge towards him at the speed of light and sound combined and smack him in the face with me hammer. He flies back, but before he could hit the wall again he teleported behind me and kicked me in between the shoulder blades.

I fly a bit and start tumbling, but stop myself til I'm on one knee.''See, even your speed cannot compare to my Chaos Powers,'' I take a deep breath and stand,''Well, it looks like I'll use my Ultimate Piko-Piko Hammer Technique,'' My hammer then starts to have a light pink glow around it.''Hahaha! THAT WON'T WORK NOTHING WILL!'' I ran towards him,''CHAOS PIKO-PIKO SMASH!'' I flung my hammer towards his head, he flies back very fast, he hits a wall, and that's when I hear a crack.

I look at him and see a pool of blood his on the ground, his head is bleeding.....he's probably going to be in a coma now.''HOLY SHIZZLE- MY-NIZZLE!! DID YOU KILL HIM!?'' Yells Nazo,''Of course not, with his power level he wouldn't die unless I hit him in the back of the head. But..he might be in a coma for awhile,'' I make my hammer disappear and throw Razor over my shoulder,''Be right back dudes.'' I teleport to the hospital and set him down in a chair and then teleport back,''Okay he's at the hospital now.''

Manic then runs up to me,''Hey are we still on for tomorrow,'' I smile a bit,''Yeah, but I think being a rockstar is gonna be lame, so how about we just not do the thing. But hey, since you were willing to help we're still going on that date,'' Manic smiles after hearing that,''AWESOME! Thanks Amy,'' He kisses me on the cheek and runs back to his friends. I blush and start running to Angel Island, I hope Knuckles is okay.....

ME: I'M SOOOOO SORRY!! I've been so caught up in watching Bleach that I never got to my stories! But I'm not going to watch Bleach EVER again....Ichigo loses his powers :( SO IT SUCKS NOW!!