Combat With Sonic

Amy's POV

Sonic then says,''Well, let's go babe,'' Oh how bad I wanted to punch him, but I can knock the crap out of him in the training room,''Fine,'' I say through my gritted teeth. Sonic and I walk down the hall ways in silence until we reached the metal double doors, Sonic opens the door and goes in, I follow. The training room is the size of a high school gym, with padded floors.''Okay, Amy. I must warn you that my spin dash has gotten WAY stronger. Just a tip,'' says Sonic. I laugh,''Well, I got WAY stronger in ALL the areas of fighting and spin dash.'' Then Sonic started laughing,''As if you could beat me,'' I frown,''Fine, let's fight,'' We both got into a fighting stance.

Sonic starts off with a spin dash, before he hits me, I put my hands together in front of me and catch him, I use all my strength and then I kick him. He goes into the air and hits a wall,''Oww!'' He yells, he then falls onto his feet. He glares at me, I do the same,''Get ready to feel pain Pinkie,'' Oh how I hate that name,''Bring it blue furball!'' He growls, he runs towards me and tries to punch me in the gut, but I catch his hand before he makes impact. I lift his arm up and sideway kick him in the gut.''Shiz,'' He grunts, but get back up quickly and punches me in the gut out of no where, I fly backwards and hit a wall. I grunt,''You'll pay for that blue boy,'' I stand up, run up the walls,''What the,'' says Sonic. I run as fast as I can towards the ceiling, I finally get onto the ceiling, I run as fast as I can right now, when I get to the middle I pushed off the ceiling and start spin dash straight down towards Sonic. Before he can react, I already made impact with his body.''AHHHHH!!!'' He yells in pain, I stop spin dash and step off Sonic to see that he's bleeding.''That's for trying to (R word) me,'' I then kick him in the side, he grunts in pain,''That's for punching me in the gut and,'' I kick him in his weak spot, he whimpers and holds his spot,''For causing me SO much heart break.''

Sonic's POV

''For causing me SO much heart break.'' I'm in SOOOOOOOOOOOO much pain right now, she was right about her spin dash. I watch her take out her IPhone, she turns away from me, I try to get up quietly, I stand little ways behind her, I then charge at her, fist raised. When my fist almost makes impact, she grabs it and flips me onto my back.''Fudge!!!'' My back is now stinging, I see Amy walk over to me, she hovers over me, then she punches me. All I see is darkness.

Amy's POV

I knocked his blue butt out, it's 3:00, whoever should be here by now. Then I look towards the doorway and see Blaze wide eyed, jaw dropped,''Did you beat the CRAP OUT of Sonic?'' She asks, I nodd,''Okay, well can I.......

ME: CLIFFHANGER!! WHAT DOES BLAZE WANT TO DO? WILL SALLY BE EVEN MORE PISSED AND GET REVENGE? I WANTED TO INFORM Y'ALL THAT EVERY CHARACTER IS IMMORTAL, SO IT'S VERY HARD TO KILL SOMEONE IN THIS STORY, JUST WANTING TO LET Y'ALL KNOW! WELL, TIL NEXT TIME, SEE YA!! :)